Ratings for Dr. Joseph Tsang

I've had this doctor as my family doctor, he's kind of crazy, when my grandmother has an infection(Ulcer problem.) recently he yelled at my poor grandmother. even his daughter is smarter and much nicer. He was the kind of doctor that when they get older they kind of lose it and dom't know what they're doing the recent receptionist was much nicer than the past chinese one, however the past receptionist made me wait too long for my appointment and let other people go before me and i was 20 minutes behind from seeing the doctor. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr Tsang has confirmed his business will be closing next month...her daughter ( Dr Monica Tsang ) has gone to somewhere else, not to stay back. So far no doctor will take over his business. He said he will release your health record upon request but you need to find you own doctor! Hope that a new doctor with good heart will change the situation because it is a good location for there for so many years.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

this doctor alway gave you bad face when you ask him question about the illness , but he suggest you come nest time ,and i can tell his knowedge is so bad compare other doctor explaining about your diseas

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr Tsang will put on a smile when the time your walk into his room, but smile goes away very quick while you start asking him questions. He is impatient, he even told me not to ask him more than two symptoms for each visit , and I should come back for the rest next time, very pushy and not professional. He will NOT referral you to any specialists, not unless you are dying in front of him that showing him you really needed one. He is arrogant, a friend of mine used to see him too; one time my friend thinks he has a broken bone and the part is swelling pretty bad; Dr Tsang diagnosis and saying that by his experience there has no problem at all, it's just a sprain and refused my friend's x-ray request. My friend then went to another Dr, had an x-ray, and found out there was a crack on his bone. We both stopped going to Dr Tsang since then. This Dr office used to be packed with long waiting time, but now most of time it's empty or with only a few patients left. This Dr really deserved it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

prescribed medicine that was no longer being manufactured. had to have the pharmacist call him to amend the prescription, that's after I went to the second pharmacy to see if they have the drug. doctor seemed judgmental while prescribing the drug. we all have different circumstances. the stuff was beyond rude, i stayed because i needed the prescription.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

This doctor's office does not accept any faxes, therefore your test results do not get to you in a timely manner. Do not recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011