Ratings for Dr. Nora G. Tan-Ngo

Very happy with Dr. Tan-Ngo's plan of care and treatment. Staff is very helpful and answers all questions! Wait time is less than 10 minutes which is UNHEARD OF!! My kids enjoy the smaller atmosphere and one on one interaction with Dr. Ngo. They staff loves on my kids and remembers their names before signing in!! Fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Less than 10 minute wait time and always answers my questions truthfully!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Ngo is the best Pediatrician in Columbus! Her hard work, dedication and love she has for her patients is amazing. My oldest daughter started seeing her at the age of 4 I believe she's now 9. Three years ago I gave birth to my youngest daughter which Dr. Ngo quickly caught her disability and been supportive through it all. We are blessed to have them (staff also) in our life. This is a Woman with knowledge who uses it to help others. I must say you are an Angel. Thank you for everything Dr.Ngo . She deserves The BEST Pediatrician Award I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Tan Ngo is the BEST pediatrician in Columbus GA! We love her for her knowledge. Her staff was super quick and helpful! Every visit to her office is fun for my daughter. The first time we came to her with a problem and she was able to fix it with no time! While other pediatricians were taking their time to fix the issue. The help was provided from Dr Nora and we keep coming back to her only! I highly recommend her to everyone! She is our angel!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Great doctor! Answered all my questions about my son and daughter.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011