Ratings for Dr. Bob T. L Chiu

The best doctor I have visited so far. Alice is always so helpful to make sure it is always on point.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great doctor, punctuality is a huge thing for me and they are great. Staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Chiu and his staff are always super nice to our family. Very caring and attentive with every visit. We are truly blessed to have his practice available to us.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Great doctor! I've been coming with my family for a while now, and I feel he truly takes the time to understand his patients conditions, and effectively treat them in a very caring way. Would definitely recommend to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Amazing doctor! Kind, caring, patient and understanding. Takes the time to listen to his clients. I have never felt rushed in his office. Truly lucky to have such a great doctor. And his office staff are lovely, sweet individuals.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Best doctor ever. He will take the time YOU need and not rush you out the door. understanding and knowledgable, patient, great with kids. His office staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Chiu is one of the best doctor i've known. He is patient and kind and always makes me feel that he truly cares.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012