Ratings for Dr. Bob T. L Chiu

one of the best doctors i have ever dealt with,,,,,

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Great doctor who is very knowledgeable and interested in your overall health. The office staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Best doctor I've had and I've been through a few. Yes, he will nag you to improve with your health, but isn't that his job? Other than that, very knowledgeable and polite. Diagnosed many things on the spot before they developed fully and doesn't push meds on you like other doctors, instead tries to find root causes and minimize problems through healthy lifestyle suggestions. Won't find much better than this doctor. Alice is also great, but don't get on her wrong side.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Worst doctor ever he would always put me down because of my weight he told me im fat he once got mad because i went to go see another doctor instead of him

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The best doctor I have visited so far. Alice is always so helpful to make sure it is always on point.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great doctor, punctuality is a huge thing for me and they are great. Staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Chiu and his staff are always super nice to our family. Very caring and attentive with every visit. We are truly blessed to have his practice available to us.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Great doctor! I've been coming with my family for a while now, and I feel he truly takes the time to understand his patients conditions, and effectively treat them in a very caring way. Would definitely recommend to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Amazing doctor! Kind, caring, patient and understanding. Takes the time to listen to his clients. I have never felt rushed in his office. Truly lucky to have such a great doctor. And his office staff are lovely, sweet individuals.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Best doctor ever. He will take the time YOU need and not rush you out the door. understanding and knowledgable, patient, great with kids. His office staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013