Ratings for Dr. Stephen Daniel Harrison

I loved Dr Harrison as my doctor, he got my blood pressure and cholesterol under controlled. I was always able to easily get an appointment. I wish he would come back! He truly cared about his patients.....he is really missed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

where are you Dr Harrison, if ou are in Ontario I still want to be your patient

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I want him back! He was fantastic and he did not deserve what they did to him. Both my wife and I have lost a good doctor and I hope this was not because he was English!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Really miss my doctor ! He was great and so was his wife !

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

NO proofs they checked cameras at the hospital they checked computers with professionals and found nothing they suspended him based on he said she said. He did not do this and I have the proof. But they dont care. Dr. Harrison has lost all faith in the quebec health care system. He truly cared about every patient that walked in his door. He would love to practice again but his named is tarnished and it has destroyed him as a doctor and as a person. He hopes that all his patients were are to get another doctor. He thanks everyone for their support.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I wish to know what really happened .Was he found guilty with proofs ? My husband and I are in our 60's and it is the second time in 3 years that we loose our family doctor. Dr.Harrison always been nice and courteous . Someone knows where he will be practicing ? Hope he will come back soon and at the same clinic .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr harrison was amazing he took my whole family. My son had a bad drug problem and he is now clean because of dr. Harrison.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Who ever posted 1111 in ratings knows nothing. Dr.Harrison was amazing he saved my life. I had lost my job and was sucidal and he would call me everyday for 8 months even when he was suspended to make sure i was doing ok. He helped with my wife and children and i was hoping the college would wake up and see that he cared for his patients and that we needed him. Thank you for saving my life.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

i do no recommend this "dr" i am not surprised he was radiated from college des médecins. so don't encourage him, see the news

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Sorry everyone Dr. Harrison will not be returning to practice anytime before april 2016 if you have any questions as to why please contact the college des medicine they will be able to inform you as to why your still don't have your family doctor back. We are very sorry for this and look forward to treating you all again soon.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015