Ratings for Dr. Marissa Rossini

I was appalled by the utter lack of professionalism displayed by both the receptionist and the Dr. at this office. The office is directly beside Cummins Optical in Masonville place, and conveniently located. There was a sign up inside the office informing patients of a promo being run with Cummins which sounded exciting. However the receptionist proceeded to tell me that the prices there were far too expensive and I would find a better discount at Lenscrafters. I found this quite odd. During my examination the Dr. talked about how rude the staff there was and that the prices were high. Little did either one of these individuals know that I had inquired at Cummins about recommendING a new eye doctor and without hesitation they referred Dr. Rossini and went out of their way to write out the Dr's hours for me. What the Dr's office also did not know is that my husband and I have been a loyal Cummins Optical customers at the Masonville location for more than 20 years and have only ever found all the staff and Opticians to be knowledgeable and friendly. The service we receive is wonderful and prices are more than fair compared to other store's we have browsed. The fact that the Dr. and the receptionist were so ghastly, I won't return and told my husband to book somewhere else. I made sure to go into the store and ask for their Head Office information, as I'll be sure to inform them of the poor conduct at the office beside them. Horrible.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very unprofessional manner. Complained about all her elderly patients she has while doing appointment. Abrupt, cold. Would it hurt to be friendly to your patients? Would not recommend Dr. Rossini to friends or family.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Wonderful receptionist and knowledgeable doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Rossini has cared for my eyes for over a decade. She has always been professional, courteous, and kind. I cannot recommend her too highly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I'm sure Ms. Rossini is a good doctor though I never meet her. Our phone conversation ended so abruptly that it left me wonder if she was kidnapped or just in desperate need of help to deal with incoming calls.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Excellent, caring optometrist. Very complete eye exam. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Very pleasant, helpful and keeps up-to-date with new advances. Really smart and practical. My family have been patients for years and will continue to be. Great with kids - calm, patient and answers questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

A good eye doctor with evening hours. Perfect for after-work appointments.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

This doctor is very rude short and dismissive. My mother felt actually like her problem was her fault. She told her she didn't have time for her issues. What professionals do this?? I'm in the process of asking a surgeon for a proper referal to a compassionate doctor. If a professional can't CARE a patient then it's time to chance professions! Sad!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Rossini has been caring for my family for several years now. She is very professional, thorough, and courteous. My kids are never anxious or afraid because she explains things at each stage of the examination, and she patiently answers their questions. We will continue seeing Dr. Rossini without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015