Ratings for Dr. Marissa Rossini

She doesn’t care for her patients, she wants cash in her pocket. With no medical conditions expects i come in every 3 months and charges me a fee with no explaination, doesn’t Ohip pay.? She also complains about her elderly patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Rossini for many years, and I've always been treated very well. Not sure why some people reviewing here are so negative. Perhaps it's they who are the problem.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Rossini is an excellent eye doctor. Not only has my experience been positive, but several of my friends have also experienced excellent care and even some with difficult vision challenges. Highly recommend !!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

This Doctor is narcissistic, greedy and rude! She spoke about her own personal problems during the exam which causes her to fall behind, also charges extra fees other optometrists haven't charged me in past. As a senior I believe I should be covered however she charges fees.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Anyone who can bad mouth Dr. Rossini is an asinine fool. The comments below and possibly above are clearly fabricated and I would recommend Marissa in a heartbeat. She's completed eye exams for me for 20 years no word of a lie. I'm even shocked to see negative comments about her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I was appalled by the utter lack of professionalism displayed by both the receptionist and the Dr. at this office. The office is directly beside Cummins Optical in Masonville place, and conveniently located. There was a sign up inside the office informing patients of a promo being run with Cummins which sounded exciting. However the receptionist proceeded to tell me that the prices there were far too expensive and I would find a better discount at Lenscrafters. I found this quite odd. During my examination the Dr. talked about how rude the staff there was and that the prices were high. Little did either one of these individuals know that I had inquired at Cummins about recommendING a new eye doctor and without hesitation they referred Dr. Rossini and went out of their way to write out the Dr's hours for me. What the Dr's office also did not know is that my husband and I have been a loyal Cummins Optical customers at the Masonville location for more than 20 years and have only ever found all the staff and Opticians to be knowledgeable and friendly. The service we receive is wonderful and prices are more than fair compared to other store's we have browsed. The fact that the Dr. and the receptionist were so ghastly, I won't return and told my husband to book somewhere else. I made sure to go into the store and ask for their Head Office information, as I'll be sure to inform them of the poor conduct at the office beside them. Horrible.

Submitted July 8, 2017

Very unprofessional manner. Complained about all her elderly patients she has while doing appointment. Abrupt, cold. Would it hurt to be friendly to your patients? Would not recommend Dr. Rossini to friends or family.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Wonderful receptionist and knowledgeable doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Rossini has cared for my eyes for over a decade. She has always been professional, courteous, and kind. I cannot recommend her too highly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I'm sure Ms. Rossini is a good doctor though I never meet her. Our phone conversation ended so abruptly that it left me wonder if she was kidnapped or just in desperate need of help to deal with incoming calls.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016