Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Hrasky

He was rude and has no business being with kids. He shoved my daughter knee so hard she cried and he didn't flinch No I am sorry you hurt nothing. Horrible. Do not advise if you want a doctor who is good with kids no way !!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

We have been patients of Dr. Hrasky's for well over 8 years. His staff has always be polite, helpful and will go out of their way to get you an appointment. Dr. Hrasky is a to the point kind of doctor. There is zero beating around the bush with him. So, if your looking for a doctor to give you a straight answer. Dr Hrasky and his staff will always make sure you are 100% clear on your child's diagnosis and what action is being taken for their recovery.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Hrasky is arrogant and seems to only care about money. During our visit, his P.A. was trying to tell him the details of my son's situation, when he rudely cut him off, proceeded to quickly exam my son, and left the room abruptly. It felt like we were in a factory, and he just wanted to keep things rolling so he could collect as much $ as possible. Such a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Nothing but good things to say. I have read what others are writing and don't agree to the negativity. I have a $7000+ deductible with Cigna and they called me before I got to the office to let me know about payments they collect. As soon as I got a message to call back I did so right away. I'd rather know up front and make arrangements vs waiting until I get to the office and be told in front of everyone. Dr. Hrasky may seen dry humored but he truly is a good man. He was upset but remained calm as my 6yr old was kicking and screaming because she was afraid of getting her leg cast removed. I go off word of mouth and referrals from my friends instead of online ratings. I will continue to go to Dr Hrasky and refer to him as well. It's hard to find a good doctor especially when people only take time to be negative and write reviews.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Awful front office staff. Awful awful awful. Will humiliate you about insurance and coverage in front of patients in waiting room, demanding payment prior to appointment. Don't bother. There are too many good orthopedics with great front office staff that will collect your copayment and send you a bill if needed. Don't endure the harassment!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Very courteous staff. Clean, kid-friendly and parent-friendly office environments. Doctor is very personable, but black and white, no nonsense, honest kind of guy. Dr Hrasky has two great PAs, Sarah and Kim. The doctor called us at home after our daughter's surgery to make sure we were all good with comfort and care instructions. Something you don't hear happening much today. Efficient, caring, skilled, and just a real person.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Wait time was minimal and the staff were great. Dr. Hrasky determined through additional x-rays what the prior lab had failed to detect weks earlier -- a fractured thumb. On the same visit, my daughter was provided a cast and sling to immobilize her thumb so it can heal correctly. Follow up appt. was then scheduled for 3 weeks to check the healing, etc. This is why I make sure to stick with "Top Docs", especially when I think that something may have been incorrectly diagnosed earlier, as was the case here. My daughter was so happy to finally have her hand put into a cast to heal correctly -- plus she got to pick her favorite color for the cast! Kudos to Dr. Hrasky and his excellent staff for a job very well done!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

While Dr Hrasky may be very knowledgable, his bedside manner leaves a lot to the imagination. In April he was great when my daughter's arm was broken. Yesterday he yelled at her for saying something hurt - she didn't yell, fuss, or cry, just said ouch and flinched. He completely exploded at her and said that if she couldn't hold still he would have use needles in places that would not be good. We hadn't even discussed any other diagnostic plans at that point, so the threat of needles was completely unneccesary. He shouldn't be in pediatrics if he doesn't like kids who say ouch when it hurts. We will not be back as there are several wonderful doctors that have much better bedside manners and dont feel the need to threaten children in pain unneccessarily

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

No concerns with Dr. Hrasky. He took excellent care of my daughter's arm. Extremely disappointed with office policy and staff. They required payment prior to putting the cast on and additional payment prior to removing the cast. The refused to work with us even though they knew my insurance policy required processing before payment. When discussing with staff they were argumentative and demanding. This office also charges more than other offices in the valley. Cost for cast and removal was $1,012

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr. Hrasky was our miracle doc. My son broke the ball completely off his shoulder to where his shoulder was just hanging there. After going to three different emergency rooms to find an orthopedic, Dr. Hrasky accepted our son for surgery at about 11:00pm that very same day. It was late, but he was willing to stay and put our son back together! I'm pleased to say my son has healed up to 100% capacity! I would and have recommended Dr. Hrasky many times!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Gregory M. Hrasky's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1987)