Ratings for Dr. Miriam Farah

Dr. Farah is an amazing doctor. Her knowledge in the nephrological art of medicine is unsurpassed.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Farah refused to assist me when I could not reach another nephrologist, notwithstanding she was the nephrologist on call at St. Paul's Hospital at the time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Farah is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. This my first visit. She answered for many of my concerns. She carefully ordered several laboratory test to re-confirm my kidney function. She dealt not only my abnormal urinalysis and kidney function, but also my complicated medical history. She will write a letter to suggest my family doctor regarding the issue she found. I was a medical doctor. She is confident and considerate.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Farah is very knowledgeable and helpful. She is an amazing and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I was referred to the Nephrology Group in Vancouver and was scheduled with Dr. Farah, I found her extremely helpful in getting to the bottom of my problem and immediately referred me to another specialist in endochronology.I now have answers to alot of my questions. She even agreed with my on-line research and did a telephone follow-up instead of making me take three ferrys and a six hour day to get to what would have been a 10 minute appointment. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011