Ratings for Dr. Tyler Strong

I travel 45 minutes just to see Dr. Strong. He is the BEST optometrist that I have ever had in my 35 years of wearing glasses. Patient, kind, knowledgeable (and not too hard on the eyes either ;)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Nicest optometrist you can find. Highly recommend him. He is just super cool and approachable and kind. Never makes you feel rushed, always makes you feel taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Best optometrist I have ever had. Caring, knowledgeable and thorough. Cannot recommend Dr. Strong highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Strong is very approachable, he's incredibly knowledable, he caught something that was forming at the back of my eye that no other doctor had before. He's thorough and has a positive effect on calming the nerves.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

When several other doctors could not answer my questions, it was a pleasant surprise that Dr. Stong knew right away what the problem was. He explained it to me and offered a solution. He has a very calming personality and seems like he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for good eye care!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011