Ratings for Dr. Andrew W. Bazemore

You'd better try your best to stay away from this doctor and this office. My husband and I were loyal customers/patients since 2010 of Fairfax Family Practice and recently decided to stop going there. I made the 11 am appointment for my husband with Dr. Andrew Bazemore one month ago. Years ago when we needed to see Dr. Bazemore, we waited almost one hour in the room. We thought it could happen and just waited. Yesterday, my husband waited in a room for one full hour and he did not even see the doctor's face. I was waiting outside of the reception area after my check up was all done. When we decided to leave, basically no one cared. We asked the nurse and the receptionist if there was any doctor available to order the blood work, but the answer was no. We were told to wait till the afternoon. My husband and I strongly recommend everyone should stay away as far as possible from this doctor. In this area, there are tons of other doctor's offices which appreciate the businesses.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Andrew W. Bazemore's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)