Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Schwartz

Dr.Schwartz used to seem very caring and attentive to patients.I have to say I was quite shocked to notice a sharp change in his personality and demeanor in dealing with patients the last several times I dealt with him.He truly disappointed me and my family with his sarcasm and total lack of compassion.He also gave me information which several other doctors I have seen since have told me is incorrect.I don't know what made him change so drastically,but it was quite a disappointment and at a very crucial time for my family.He was not respectful to our wishes.He even made a remark about how important it is for the elderly to pass because it is necessary for population control.Very frightening attitude change.I don't know what made him change so much but he is best avoided.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is nice and he listened to all of my concerns. I would definately recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is a very personable and likable physician, who was very interested in my concerns. He spent a lot of time addressing them and answering my questions. I did not feel rushed at all during my visit with him like I do have with so many other doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Schwartz is a very knowledgeable and compassionate physician. His primary concern is his patients. I feel very fortunate to have him as my physician

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Schwartz is an very competent cardiologist. He is also one of the most decent people you will ever meet. His compassion eminates from his pores. He knows seeing a cardiologist can be a very scary experience and both he and his staff do everything possible to minimize that. As a panic disorder patient, he took his lunch period to review all of my tests; which were considerable, and gave me my results right after lunch, rather than have me wait a day or two which is normal for any physician. He says which tests are not proper because they can provide more false positives and lead to unnecessary and dangerous procedures to rule out problems. Finally, Dr. Schwartz is a decent guy who just happens to be a great physician.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Have used him for years, very knowlegeable, very prompt. I have Afib & hypertension. Excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Schwartz's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)