Ratings for Dr. Zeba Ansari

Dr. Ansari is the absolutely BEST doctor you could ever find for a child with medical complications and a true guardian angel for the parents. My daughter has had her for 15 years and Dr. Ansari is the reason she is thriving today. She never hesitated to send her for testing to better understand her issues and was expertly able to determine the root causes of her ailments. She really cares, listens attentively, and trusts a parent's instincts, communicates clearly the treatment plan, and makes you feel very welcome to come back immediately if things don't improve as expected. My daughter's file is super thick (more than 1!) and she remembers exactly everything about her medical history and effectiveness of numerous prescriptions way better than me. The office is very efficient at getting referrals in a day that I waited months for through the family doctor. They also listen to the concern and get a child in quickly as warranted. The receptionist is for the whole office of doctors so don't let her deter you from Dr. Ansari when your child's health is way more important than a busy receptionist doing her job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Loveeeee dr ansari but her secretary is so nasty!!! Always sounds like you are annoying her by calling ... very unhelpful ... it makes me not want to call for any apts. it is too bad because let's all remember doctors get paid per visit and because of the secretary I'm more inclined to go somewhere else instead of dealing with the attitude ... too bad because Dr Ansari is a GREAT doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Ansari. She is my calm in the crazy, uncertain world of my son's condition.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have both my girls under Dr.Ansari and she is very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. I wish all doctors were like her. It is one of the most difficult time in any parent's life when their kids are sick and I felt so much at ease with Dr.Ansari when she was looking at my daughters. She takes time with her patients and is very punctual. She is also very quick in referring the kids to specialists in McMaster if required.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have no idea how anyone could have anything negative to say about Dr. Ansari. She is so warm, calm, lovely and intelligent. She puts you at ease but doesn't sugar coat anything. I completely trust her judgment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

We have had Dr. Ansari look after both our kids. I can't disagree more with the comments posted that she is not passionate about treating children. She has been terrific with our kids and the first thing we noticed was how caring and passionate she is with our kids. She has always taken the time to listen to any of our concerns. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Ansari to care for our kids and we are lucky to have her on staff at the Oakville Hospital. The negative comments should be disregarded. I felt compelled to share our positive experience with Dr Ansari after reading the negative comments. She is everything a paediatric physician should be.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Zeba Ansari is a wonderful paediatrician. Very sweet, patient and understanding of children and parents. I am very happy my son was referred to her!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My daughter has been with Dr. Ansari for 13 years, and she has alway's beed an amazing. Pediatrician. She always answers all of my questions. I find it hard to believe that she doesn't have a better rating. I know she may seem cold at times, but she really does care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Her staff may be terrible but she is the most helpful caring considerate children's doctor I have come across she doesn't force anything upon you and does all the things that need to be done to make sure you have the correct answers. Very resourceful and she makes it known not to hesitate to call her and speak to her. I would with no doubt recommend her to other families.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Agree with previous comment. If you are considering Dr. Ansari, disregard these negative comments. We've felt only the most caring, warm and considerate attention to our child at her appointments. Wish I could underline WARM. She's awesome, and we feel lucky.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015