Dr. Edward Ko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward Ko

Dr Ko is very friendly and approachable. He listens well to my issue/problem, adjusted me and provide very valuable tips and exercises! Thank you Edward.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I first started seeing Dr. Ko back in 2012 in Queensborough New Westminster. He's caring chiropractor that follow through with his patients; and willing to go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He seems very kind to his receptions and staff as well! Love the new clinic at Marine Gateway, so close to my home in Marpole. Love it! Keep up the good work Dr. Ko!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Excellent doctor! Very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Ko is one of a kind, he's given me my life back. I feel at home at this office and feel he can fix most of my issues as they arise. I wouldn't go to ANYONE else. Thanks Edward!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Ko is very caring and knowledgeable. Best chiropractor in Vancouver and New West hands down!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Ko is amazing! Very good Chiropractor. Overall was very happy with my treatments

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I feel at home at this office and feel Dr. Ko can fix most of my issues as they arise. I wouldn't go to ANYONE else.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Ko iss uper friendly and knowledgable. He followed up with my anlkle pain and help me with a quick recovery. HIghly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Friendly, caring and knowledgeable! Dr. Ko fixed my long-time pain from an injuries years ago. Best chiropractor for sure! Thank you Dr. Ko.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Edward Ko was on time with his appointments. He patiently listen to my long history of neck & back pain problem. And one chiropractic adjustment at a time, I'm pain free! Thank you Dr. Ko.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Edward Ko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Edward Ko earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), after receiving his bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of British Columbia (UBC). He is currently a licensed member of the British Columbia Chiropractic Association (BCCA) and the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA). Dr. Ko has studied Acupuncture at CMCC as part of the Clinical Acupuncture Certificate program. He continues to advance in the field of chiropractic medicine, completing recent course work in spine rehabilitation, soft tissue therapy and Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.). Since first starting chiropractic treatment during early childhood for a hip condition, Dr. Edward Ko had a passion in pursuing a career as a health care professional. His philosophy embraces treating the root causes not the symptom; and treating the patient, not the disease. Dr. Ko believes in an active therapy approach that blends chiropractic principle, soft tissue therapy and physical rehabilitation in perfect harmony.

• English