Dr. Edward Ko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward Ko

Friendly, caring and knowledgeable! Dr. Ko fixed my long-time pain from an injuries years ago. Best chiropractor for sure! Thank you Dr. Ko.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Edward Ko was on time with his appointments. He patiently listen to my long history of neck & back pain problem. And one chiropractic adjustment at a time, I'm pain free! Thank you Dr. Ko.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Ko fixed my long-time neck and back pain for an long-time car accident. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Ko took the time to understand my situation and fix my long-time neck and back pain!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Hurt my back while I was moving furniture. Painful for over a month and Dr. Ko get me back to normal after four visits! Highly recommmeded. 👍

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was nervous going to my first ever chiropractor appointment with a neck and back pain. The visit was smooth and the treatment was painless. It was like stretching for my joints. I feel like a new born once again. Thank you Dr. Ko for the detailed explanations. Definitely the best chiropractor in New Westminster and in Metro Vancouver.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

My neck and back feel better already. I was nervous coming and didn’t know if I would receive any relief but the treatment was painless and the outcome is excellent. Thank you for your explanations – see you again soon!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

A great Chiropractor. I've had some problems in the past with my back and some chiropractors would resort to scare tactics and a general lack of empathy. Dr. Ko will take care of you like a human and not a number, plan and simple.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Great doctor! Very patient and friendly. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr.koo is such a nice doctor. Very patient and kind.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Edward Ko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Edward Ko earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), after receiving his bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of British Columbia (UBC). He is currently a licensed member of the British Columbia Chiropractic Association (BCCA) and the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA). Dr. Ko has studied Acupuncture at CMCC as part of the Clinical Acupuncture Certificate program. He continues to advance in the field of chiropractic medicine, completing recent course work in spine rehabilitation, soft tissue therapy and Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.). Since first starting chiropractic treatment during early childhood for a hip condition, Dr. Edward Ko had a passion in pursuing a career as a health care professional. His philosophy embraces treating the root causes not the symptom; and treating the patient, not the disease. Dr. Ko believes in an active therapy approach that blends chiropractic principle, soft tissue therapy and physical rehabilitation in perfect harmony.

• English