Ratings for Dr. Christine Carroll

Yet another fantastic dental appointment for my 8 year old son. Fillings always start with tears for him but by the end he is smiling and hugging Dr.carroll and her staff saying how great his appointment was. Good job team and thank you! You are all stars in my eyes :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Thoughtful and thorough! She is always making sure you are okay with what she is doing and that you are not in pain!A+++++++++++

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Carroll was both professional and caring during my visit. She listened to my concerns and balanced them with the treatment plan that would best suit me. She was enthusiastic, had attention to detail, knowledgeable, and I could tell that doing her best work for me as the patient was her highest priority. On top of that, her staff were very helpful with getting through the scheduling and all the necessary paperwork. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a dentist or looking for a new one.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have never met a more caring and friendly dentist. I have a family of 5 and live in the far south of calgary. She is so amazing we make the trip to North Hill just for her!!! My kids get excited for their check ups and cleaning, (when does that ever happen )

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

So polite, always caring and has never hurt... thanks Dr. Carroll!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

This dentist is top notch. At every appointment she ensures that you receive the best level of care. I originally discovered her when I had horrible tooth pain and needed a dentist in an emergency. I was able to get in right away luckily, her and the clinic staff helped me right away. I was so grateful. I had procrastinated because I was worried about the cost, and about the pain. If you are in a similar situation, my advice to you is don't wait like I did. Go in right away and get it taken care of . Her clinic was able to work with me, so don't worry about any of that. Just go!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Very skilled, knowledgeable and doesn't try and scam you with unnecessary services like my last dentist did. She's also friendly and my 2.5 year old son hasn't complained once after two appointments with her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Carroll is an enthusiastic dentist. She has a great team. If she doesn't have the answer she will get it. Even my wife thinks she is an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Carroll's office by a coworker who kept raving on how great of dentists she is, so I finally booked myself an appointment. And needless to say, I can see why people talk so highly of her - very knowledgable, very approachable, and very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I just recently started seeing Dr.Carrol and I think she is by far one of the most amazing dentists out there! She is attentive, knowledgeable - and most importantly she is caring. I use to have a phobia of dentists, but the dental care of Dr. Carrol and her staff have given me confidence and trust again. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now!! I would refer anyone to Dr. Carrol

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011