Ratings for Dr. Christine Carroll

Dr Carroll is probably the best dentist I have ever had. I used to be terrified of going to the dentist but since I have been seeing her my fears have completely gone away. She is highly skilled, professional and friendly. She truly cares about her patients and proving them with the highest quality of dental care. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist. They will not be disappointment

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Carroll is placing an implant for me. Today she removed some gum from around the implant so I can get the tooth placed. I use to be freaked out by the needle, but I honestly can say when she freezes me it's not bad at all! She is so gentle and checks that I'm ok throughout the whole appointment. Thanks Dr Carroll and Vicki! Awesome dentist and assistant!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

She is amazing, very tentative, knowledgeable and fun to visit

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Carroll is truly the best dentist I've ever had. Friendly and professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her to anyone. (Her staff is great too!)

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Carroll for years and she’s always done a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Love the staff and Dr Carroll! They are always friendly and helpful to myself and my husband.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Yet another fantastic dental appointment for my 8 year old son. Fillings always start with tears for him but by the end he is smiling and hugging Dr.carroll and her staff saying how great his appointment was. Good job team and thank you! You are all stars in my eyes :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Thoughtful and thorough! She is always making sure you are okay with what she is doing and that you are not in pain!A+++++++++++

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Carroll was both professional and caring during my visit. She listened to my concerns and balanced them with the treatment plan that would best suit me. She was enthusiastic, had attention to detail, knowledgeable, and I could tell that doing her best work for me as the patient was her highest priority. On top of that, her staff were very helpful with getting through the scheduling and all the necessary paperwork. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a dentist or looking for a new one.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have never met a more caring and friendly dentist. I have a family of 5 and live in the far south of calgary. She is so amazing we make the trip to North Hill just for her!!! My kids get excited for their check ups and cleaning, (when does that ever happen )

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016