Ratings for Dr. Doreen A. Moser

Good and best and excellent perfection in her field

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr.Moser for many years. She is very nice, caring and full of knowledge. I was bleeding on my 7month pregnancy and almost lost my baby but she saved us. I finally gave birth on due date.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

After going the natural route with my first pregnancy, using the Midwives at Harris Methodist and losing my baby during labor at 41 weeks I decided that I wanted the most proactive and hands on Dr . I found that with Moser, she was on top of everything in regards to my current and previous pregnancy. she required monthly sonograms and growth scans which caught that my baby was not growing at the rate that she should. She placed me on hospital watch for 3 weeks and delivered my baby at 37 weeks, small but perfectly healthy and didnt need 1 day in NICU. She sent my placenta off for testing and it came back with an infection and smaller than it should have been . She promise me that she would do everything in her power to put a crying baby in my arms and she did. We are forever grateful .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I've been going for 2 years now...never actually met the doctor. Called 2 times with issues over meds in the last three weeks and have yet to hear from anyone. Clearly I'm just a number and a possible pay stub. And if you need a prescription sent in give them a full two weeks and then a nudge and it will be done.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

If you want to fall thru the cracks and feel completely inconsequential, by all means choose Dr Moser. Never before have I experienced such a complete lack of professional courtesy by an office.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I, really liked Dr Moser , as she's an older physcian that understands menopause. I, was very sad when the office called, with the pretense of having to reschedule my appointment , only to be dropped because I reached " that magic age".

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have been going to Doreen Moser for 14 years. She has taken an active interest not only in my OB/GYN health but my overall health. She is the first to say she doesn't know something and than research it. I have brought many medical issues to "the table" and she researched each one. She was ready and quite amazing during my labor & delivery. She wants to know how my child is, she is not only my OB/GYN but she is also my PCP. It's not often that you find someone that really cares for your medical health. Doreen Moser, although very quick, is completely thorough. Her staff is top notch and extremely sweet. Love them all.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

If you are looking for a holistic experience with your pregnancy, Moser is NOT the OB for you. If your baby's long term health and natural in utero growth experience is a priority to you, ibe assured it is not for her. Her priority is to crank out as many babies she can in a timeframe that suits her schedule NOT your babies natural timeline. She is quick to induce labor AND will prioritize her concern for her own physical limitations over the full development of your child. For example-true experience-if your baby is estimated to be close to 8 lbs or more at delivery, this will be a factor for Moser to induce labor 2 or more weeks early with no consideration for full organ development because her concern is that she may be too small of a person to lift the baby from your womb. Why is she a doctor? Simple assitance from a delivery nurse or another physician is never a consideration for her. One of her PA's is a cockey religious fanatic and extremely rude. The PA often attempts to dictate your schedule. You will have to put your foot down and ensure appointments meet your schedule availability as well as Moser's. Her office is always overcrowded so plan to be there at least an hour longer than scheduled. On a positive note she knows how to cut for a cesarean birth in the RIGHT place. No one will ever see a scar. That is the only thing I am thankful for when she was my OB. Because of her PA-the big butch one with glasses and her nasty attitude, I opted to quickly find another OB/GYN once I was cleared to return to work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

She is late on occasion, but her office is inside the hospital and she DELIVERS BABY'S. Staff is super sweet. Dr Moser is aggressive and gets to the point but that's what I need after 9 years of doctors doing nothing for me. She is very smart and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent!!!!! Dr. Moser took such good care of me during both of my high risk deliveries.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Doreen A. Moser's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX