Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Reed Taylor

I was recommended to Dr. Taylor by another physician and I feel so blessed that I was. The staff was friendly and my appointment was on time. I have some health issues and Dr. Taylor spent time with me. Educating me on what was going on with my body. What the effects were, what my options were and then made a "battle plan" with me to help me achieve my goals. I have never had a doctor spend that kind of time with me. It gave me hope and made me feel valued as a patient. I recommend her to anyone really looking for one on one care. She is fantastic, thank you Stephanie!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I love Dr. Taylor and her staff. I have been going to her for 3 years now and I have never had any issues. Were pregnant so I am in there all the time now. I always get calls back and everyone is just so nice there.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I had to call in 8 times just to get them to send a perscription to the pharmacy for my birth control. This ment I was off my pill for 5 days because they could not make one phone call. This all happened back in April and because of this I had planned on finding a new doctor before my annual next year. Had some issues and had to go back to see her in September. I have never felt so under valued in my life! I had an appointment on monday by tuesday some new issues had come up so I called and had to leave 4 voicemails and wait tow days to get a call back from the nurse. Finally get the call back and then the nurse had no idea who I was or what was wrong with me. I only saw the doctor two days go! Not to mention during my vist the doctor openly complained about how they had too many patients that day. I don't need to know that. When she did call back they didnt even answer the questions that I called back in about. So fed up with this office

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011