Ratings for Dr. David Bridger

I went to Dr Bridger for a crown. The journey to Dr. Bridger involved three repeat visits to my dentist in the Kootenays, two trips to an endodontist in Kelowna, and a certainty that something was still wrong. When I explained to Dr. Bridger the discomfort I was still feeling he just said "Well, let's just take a look before we do a crown prep." The look exposed a crack in to tooth the endodontist had recently root canaled. Dr. Bridger removed the tooth with no discomfort and now, a year later, I have a lovely implant, and am eating happily with all my molars again! Yeah! He also contacted the endodontist and enabled me to get a refund for work that should not have been done on a cracked tooth! I also appreciated how my irregular trips to Vancouver were accommodated. You could not find a gentler or more knowledgable, experienced practitioner if you need a crown and bridge specialist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have known doctor Bridger for 40 years his care skill and knowledge l have been amazing and his fees very reasonable would easily recommend him as best in town

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I used to think too that Dr Bridger was one of best dentist in Vancouver. But recent experiences have changed my mind. First of all he is way overprices. I ended up paying 50% more what regular dentist would charge for some of the crowns.. I understand he is a specialist but 50% for shabby work? And recently he advised me against putting implant (against some other dentists advice) and letting him install the crown. The crown ( including root canal ) cost me all of money and it broke off 2 months later. It turned out that the tooth is cracked and Dr. Bridger refused to take responsibility. I had other dentist to take care of it and put an implant. I’m suing for dental malpractice and I’m taking this case to College of Dental Surgeons of BC. So be aware!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr Bridger is the Best and very Rarely to find the quality of his work any where. I had my crowns done by him about 15 years age, I had no problem since then, I really appreciate his work. I always wishing him happiness all his life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

After many years of substandard dental work i.e. fillings, bridges, crowns, I made a concerted effort to find a practitioner who was an ACE. The sleuthing turned up David Bridger of Vancouver. Those of us with deferential approaches in medical situations are oft After many years of substandard dental work i.e. fillings, bridges, crowns, I made a concerted effort to find a practitioner who was an ACE.  Although I did not live in Vancouver, the sleuthing turned up David Bridger.  Women with deferential approaches in medical situations are often given slipshod work.  Not so in this case. The current front dental work I had was unsuitable and this was remarkably changed to suit my small face and mouth. The result was over and above anything I expected with special attention to the gum line and colouring.  His technician was excellent.  Unfavourable comments on my front dental work are a thing of the past. CONCLUSION: David Bridger is a rare breed in a sea of mediocrity.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

A famous dentist in the Pacific Center put me 3 crown in a row that were the wrong color and way too small then left me with no help or what so ever... and of course kept the cash. I was so lucky to meet Dr Bridger who changed them with new ones. The result was perfect and I still enjoy everyday the result of that outstanding work. Thank you Dr. Bridger!!! I think the price was very reasonable for such a perfect work.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

David Bridger has been noted for his superb work over the years, and I am surprised there are no comments to support that. Dr. Bridger certainly created wonders for me with the help of an excellent technician. His staff as they were at the time are a credit to their parents. Thank you Dr. Bridger for making me smile again. May you enjoy a long and happy retirement.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I had two crowns replaced 1 year ago;one came off just one week ago; my new dentist said there is lots of leakage and damage to my tooth; may need an implant to replace this tooth.The second crown done by dr.david bridger had no contact with the opposite tooth as well as being big and ugly and had a space between my tooth and the bottom of the new crown, there by causing more leakage and decay

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011