Ratings for Dr. Donna Green

If you are looking for a great butcher you have found the right person (Donna Green) , if you are looking for a great dentist keep looking!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Overbooking is her real name.....she getting built a cottage when she my dentist , took weeks off the when back she was always very late. Did a bridge for me which had to be replaced soon. DO NOT GO TO SEE HER!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

This dental office overbooks several patients at the same time. Therefore, my experience has been that Dr. Green (if she even show up at the office) rushes from one patient waiting in one room to another. She's not as focused on what she's doing as she ought to be because she's always in a rush. What really concerns me is that she tends to allow inexperienced assistants to do most of the work (what she should really be doing), leaves them alone while she runs to another patient and then only checks their work at the end. I no longer trust her with my teeth!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Green has been my dentist for over 20 years, and while I'm not one to usually write online reviews, I felt compelled to do this one given the high quality of care I've consistently received and the overall positive experience. She is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and talented at what she does, and the staff are very helpful and friendly. In addition, she's very honest and straightforward in her treatment recommendations, and follows through on the execution. While I'm not sure I'll ever be able to avoid the occasional wait at the dentist or doctor's, I do find that the team tries to get me in at the scheduled time and I can usely get out within the window I expected, which is a big plus for work. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Green and her staff are excellent. Dr. Green is passionate about her work and it shows in the results. She is always extremely friendly and upbeat. She is an absolute pleasure. Dr. Green's staff are efficient, caring and friendly. In short, they make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Love Dr. Green, she is anal and thorough and digs the country music!! She keeps my pearly whites pearly with a bit of scary pizazz and personality...

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

This Dentist is by far the most ignorant person I have ever encountered. She is regularly late for appointments. Makes absolutely no apology for being late. Takes weeks off at a time, multiple times during the year. She will perform a service you were not in for and then proceed to tell you that you owe more. She treats her staff and her patients like complete idiots and throws a fit like a teenage girl when she is questioned. Avoid this dentist at all cost! You have been warned!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011