Ratings for Dr. Emil Sribney

Have been a patient of Dr. Sribney's for over 15 years...he's a wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Has been my dentist for 25+ years, I am not looking forward to the day he retires. In my experience he only does necessary work, he is willing to prioritize major dental work according to budget and has been able to see me next day for more urgent matters. He also did my orthodontic work when I was a teenager and I still get compliments on my smile 20 years later. I recently also got my husband to see him after years of avoiding the dentist. While the work was painful (several difficult extractions), my husband will not see anyone else... Prior to seeing Dr. Sribney my husband said that he would divorce me before seeing a dentist... he still doesn't like it but he trusts Dr. Sribney.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Sribney for 5 years. He may appear old fashioned but man he knows his stuff! I have no qualms about highly recommending him! My 17 year old son just had 3 of his widsom teeth extracted and Dr. Sribney did it in about 4 minutes. My daughter went to a specialist for the same procedure and it was awful. Go Dr. Sribney!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Sribney for 30 years. He has been a wonderful dentist - patient and understanding of someone who is nervous about going to the dentist. I understand he will be retiring soon, I wish him all the best and will miss him very much.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Gave me TONS of dental work I believe I did not need.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011