Ratings for Dr. Billy Kwong

Dr. Kwong is a good and very experienced doctor but just that the waiting time to see him is incredibility long, the waiting time can range from 3 hours to 6 hours, depending on your luck.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

The wait time is absolutely insane 4 frickin hours for a 2 minute appointment are you kidding me. No way I'm coming back to this place ever again.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Front staff not friendly and very very very rude and it takes long hour before your turn

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My family has been going here since I was born. Sadly, a lot has changed and the wait times went from half an hour to 4.5 hours. He also wrote down my prescription wrong by including the previous patient's prescription on mine and the wrong dosage. Needless to say, the pharmasict did not prescribe me my meds. When they called to confirm if there was an error on the prescription dr Kwong didn't pick up. Basically wasted 4.5 hours and ended up in the ER to get my prescription done right since everything else was closed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Be prepare to wait like 4hrs to 6hrs to see this guy for 2mins. Their appointment system is completely messed up. Appointment at 1pm, need you to be there at 1pm to register or they will give you even worse attitude, then make sure you stay alert when is your turn in the next 4-6hrs wait. I'm serious about the wait time. And all this Dr does is to give you antibiotics.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Kwong seems to be going after money too much. Over years, they make appointments without asking the type of reason such as body check or sickness, etc. Therefore, they will always over booked. The waiting time has gone up. 3 hours seems to be lucky. I think the way they make the appointments were instructed by dr Kwong.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kwong ever since I was a kid. However, over the years, I hardly see him anymore because I know that the wait times are totally ridiculous!! I have to spend my whole day sitting in the office just for a 5 min appointment. On top of that, the receptionists are super rude! I am finding another family doctor soon.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

The wait times are ridiculous and has no respect for patient care and continuity of care. Needs to reevaluate why he's a physician and how his lack of punctuality is a extreme disrespect for his patients and their well being. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

This f$&)ing guy never does his appointments on time and lags. I have the osslt test tommorow yet he stalled from 3:45 by 4.5 hrs. This is insane bruh! I'm never coming back ever again.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Haven't had a general check up in almost three years because I dread going to Dr. Kwong's office. Appointment times are not respected to say the least. Dr. Kwong gets in 30-45 min late each day and so right from the start his appointment times are off and it goes downhill. He has not invested in a proper receptionist nor has he invested in any technology. The transition to botox epitomizes the shift in focus from a medical standpoint to one of greed and money. Very disappointed. While he may be "nice" during the 10 min he spends with you, it is not worth the 2-4 hour wait to see him as this demonstrates pure lack of respect for his patients and for the profession. Would never recommend him. Ever.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016