Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Nagaria

This guy didn't listen to a word we said. We gave family history which he completely was opposite reporting on. Arrived almost 2 hours late for our appoint. Refused to listen, when we talked he rudely interuppted and just said... OK ANYWAY..

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

This dr is an absolute JOKE. First of all, my dads first appointment with him was cancelled and reacheduled and they failed to even call and tell us. Second, called in over 1.5 hours AFTER scheduled apt time. After his apt, we got his report and he never listened to a thing we told him. We told him that his sister had brain cancer and his grandfathers on both sides had Althiemers and he reported it as not ( reported no family history when there is a lot of it!!). We told him about a stroke he had in the bahamas he got it wrong, we told him about his memory issues since the stroke (which only started after that) and he said its been going on for 2 - 4 years..... idiot absolute idiot Every single thing we told him he got totally opposite on his report. He does not listen and does not have the patients health on his priority list. Diagned with early onset dimentia. Which makes NO SENSE because all of his issues are resulting from his stroke. And not to mention all the info is wrong that he wrote down so he made a diagnosis based on irrelevent info. This dr is negligent. Patients will receive the wrong treatment course due to his inability to focus on his patients needs and actually listen to what they are saying. It took months to see him (and then longer because he rescheduled) and we are still no where. Please do not see this dr. Ask for someone else. Travel if you need to.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Waited 2 hrs no one knows what they are doing. Please don't go there.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

have to wait for long time & then listen about his philosophy & then botox & not even 5 minutes to understand the problem,not fit for profession

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Nagaria was respectful, professional and pleasant. He was very thorough with his history, exam and management plan for my mother's back and thing pain . She has a history of late stage RA and DVTs and Asthma. He ensured we understand her possible etiologies of my mothers pain and its prognosis. The receptionist Raman was very accommodating and courteous as well. Over all at the end of our very first appointment, I felt my mother was in good hands. I look forward to continue my mother's care with him and would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Everything on here about Dr nagaria is TRUE. I have never had such a bad experience and have never left a doctors office more furious. Save yourself the trouble people all this guy wants to do is sell botox. My whole appointment with him consisted of him showing me how many cases of botox injections he has done, and zero consideration for what I was there to see him for. I really hope he gets shut down ASAP as what he is putting forth to patients is unacceptable. I'm surprised he hasn't been shut down.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Do not see this doctor, ask for another neurologist. All of these bad reviews are true. I'm shocked the College of physicians has not struck him off.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

It's unbelievable how all the negative comments are 100% accurate about this Botox sales guy! I was referred to him by my PCP and after about 4 or 5 visits, I was totally convinced that he cared very lift about my neurological issues! The negative comments that are on this page are exactly what my experience have been. Please ask for different doc if your PCP refers you to him and save yourself the disappointment.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I would find another neurologist, as Dr. Nagaria will make you wait at least an hour, probably closer to two hours. He feels his time is more important than yours, because he's a doctor. His only objective is to find patients, who can afford to pay for his outrageous fees for botox injections. You should google Dr. Mohammad Hanif Nagaria, Winnipeg, Manitoba and find out the kind of doctor he is, and the legal trouble he was in with the College of Physicians and Surgeons, and see if this is the type of doctor you would like to see.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I do not agreed with be below review , but i do with the other ones l, I don not trust him , I have migraine problems and he pushed the botox issue but only saying no to worry cus he is a professional , I dont think so buddy , am not here to look good I needed his help , if I need botox I will never go to him, I waited more than an hour see him , i think he is not worth the time...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015