Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Nagaria

I have been going to this neurologist office since long time, he has really helped me more then any other doctor, he was able to finally diagnosed my problem. I seen before, was very thorough, excellent knowledge, staff are very kind and helpful. I very much respect the kind of work he does, was able to discussed, very gentleman. Highly recommend the doctor. worth the visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I am glad I kept my appointment, it’s all good he is great physician , staff were also very helpful I highly recommend this doctor .

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

The staff are great, we have been going to this doctor, we is very knowledgeable, very bright physician, he is very thorough take time to listen and examine. I was suffering with intractable headache a dizziness and he finally treated me Botox injection , now my headache are control, I am able to sleep well, I am able to work as I used to miss a lot of work days. I highly recommend this doctor. He really help me when I was suffering with pain.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

This guy didn't listen to a word we said. We gave family history which he completely was opposite reporting on. Arrived almost 2 hours late for our appoint. Refused to listen, when we talked he rudely interuppted and just said... OK ANYWAY..

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

This dr is an absolute JOKE. First of all, my dads first appointment with him was cancelled and reacheduled and they failed to even call and tell us. Second, called in over 1.5 hours AFTER scheduled apt time. After his apt, we got his report and he never listened to a thing we told him. We told him that his sister had brain cancer and his grandfathers on both sides had Althiemers and he reported it as not ( reported no family history when there is a lot of it!!). We told him about a stroke he had in the bahamas he got it wrong, we told him about his memory issues since the stroke (which only started after that) and he said its been going on for 2 - 4 years..... idiot absolute idiot Every single thing we told him he got totally opposite on his report. He does not listen and does not have the patients health on his priority list. Diagned with early onset dimentia. Which makes NO SENSE because all of his issues are resulting from his stroke. And not to mention all the info is wrong that he wrote down so he made a diagnosis based on irrelevent info. This dr is negligent. Patients will receive the wrong treatment course due to his inability to focus on his patients needs and actually listen to what they are saying. It took months to see him (and then longer because he rescheduled) and we are still no where. Please do not see this dr. Ask for someone else. Travel if you need to.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Waited 2 hrs no one knows what they are doing. Please don't go there.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

have to wait for long time & then listen about his philosophy & then botox & not even 5 minutes to understand the problem,not fit for profession

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Nagaria was respectful, professional and pleasant. He was very thorough with his history, exam and management plan for my mother's back and thing pain . She has a history of late stage RA and DVTs and Asthma. He ensured we understand her possible etiologies of my mothers pain and its prognosis. The receptionist Raman was very accommodating and courteous as well. Over all at the end of our very first appointment, I felt my mother was in good hands. I look forward to continue my mother's care with him and would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Everything on here about Dr nagaria is TRUE. I have never had such a bad experience and have never left a doctors office more furious. Save yourself the trouble people all this guy wants to do is sell botox. My whole appointment with him consisted of him showing me how many cases of botox injections he has done, and zero consideration for what I was there to see him for. I really hope he gets shut down ASAP as what he is putting forth to patients is unacceptable. I'm surprised he hasn't been shut down.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Do not see this doctor, ask for another neurologist. All of these bad reviews are true. I'm shocked the College of physicians has not struck him off.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Mohammad Nagaria's Credentials

• Karachi (Grad. 1987)

Healtheos
The Alliance
Wps Health Insurance (Wps)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC