You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Nagaria

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Nagaria was respectful, professional and pleasant. He was very thorough with his history, exam and management plan for my mother's back and thing pain . She has a history of late stage RA and DVTs and Asthma. He ensured we understand her possible etiologies of my mothers pain and its prognosis. The receptionist Raman was very accommodating and courteous as well. Over all at the end of our very first appointment, I felt my mother was in good hands. I look forward to continue my mother's care with him and would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Everything on here about Dr nagaria is TRUE. I have never had such a bad experience and have never left a doctors office more furious. Save yourself the trouble people all this guy wants to do is sell botox. My whole appointment with him consisted of him showing me how many cases of botox injections he has done, and zero consideration for what I was there to see him for. I really hope he gets shut down ASAP as what he is putting forth to patients is unacceptable. I'm surprised he hasn't been shut down.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

It's unbelievable how all the negative comments are 100% accurate about this Botox sales guy! I was referred to him by my PCP and after about 4 or 5 visits, I was totally convinced that he cared very lift about my neurological issues! The negative comments that are on this page are exactly what my experience have been. Please ask for different doc if your PCP refers you to him and save yourself the disappointment.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I would find another neurologist, as Dr. Nagaria will make you wait at least an hour, probably closer to two hours. He feels his time is more important than yours, because he's a doctor. His only objective is to find patients, who can afford to pay for his outrageous fees for botox injections. You should google Dr. Mohammad Hanif Nagaria, Winnipeg, Manitoba and find out the kind of doctor he is, and the legal trouble he was in with the College of Physicians and Surgeons, and see if this is the type of doctor you would like to see.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I do not agreed with be below review , but i do with the other ones l, I don not trust him , I have migraine problems and he pushed the botox issue but only saying no to worry cus he is a professional , I dont think so buddy , am not here to look good I needed his help , if I need botox I will never go to him, I waited more than an hour see him , i think he is not worth the time...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I am a current patient and was terrified due to the negative reviews here. Thankfully, my experience with the staff and the Dr were fantastic. The receptionists have always been helpful, smiling ,courteous and expedient with me and everyone else I observed in the offices during my visit. A lot of people are not aware that Botox injections are a valuable and peer reviewed significantly effective, treatment for debilitating migraine nowadays. Its standard procedure in the USA and will be here soon. I did wait to see him, but he gave me the same amount of time (extended) as he did every other patient. Thats more than fair and with his bookings running 6 months in advance I can assure you this highly professional, erudite Physician is effective. I find him kind, empathetic, talking and he is the first to provide a comprehensive treatment plan for my issues post MVA. His evaluation was extremely thorough and he discussed in detail detailed my current test results and ordered more precise ones. I feel confident that I am in good hands and look forward as does my family to finally getting some medical help that addresses all of my issues. He also gave me my first succinct diagnosis. Be brave, don't listen to the negative comments here and go see him with an open mind.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I waited to see Dr. Mohammad Nagaria for 3 months, For migraine headaches. Where I got to his office I had to wait 30 minutes with was the least of my concerns by far. I told him I am having very bad migraines and I would like some pills to try and see what will work for me? All Dr Nagaria did is asked if I have extended medical coverage. I said I do. And he started selling me BOTOX wanted to give my proscription so I can go get it and was telling me how lucky I am that usually it's $2000 but I can get it for free as I have coverage. I never heard of BOTOX as a treatment for migraines so I asked for more explanation and answers to my questions. He said I am asking to much and I should trust him because he is a professional. I told him I would like to do more research since I am not getting clear answers from Dr. Nagaria. And I don't feel confident to go ahead with this procedure. He was very rude with me after me saying I am not ready to do the BOTOX, And told me it will make me look better too. And pointed our wrinkles I have on my forehead said that as a bonus the injection will enhance my looks. It was very insulting to me since I am 30 years old have high self image and never looked or was interested in beauty enhancement (I wish I could attach a picture of myself) I told him how I can't see any connection between my looks and BOTOX in my forehead and my actual concern with is migraine. DON'T believe him or trust him. All he is doing is trying make you feel bad with how you look to take advantage of your medical coverage and sell you BOTOX the lease he can do it to be good sells person and answer the questions, But he is not even trying all his answer is he is a professional. He told me he is wasting his time talking to me! since I didn't agree to the BOTOX. Sorry to take your precious time Dr. as if my time has no meaning and waring 3 months to see was a waist of time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Short and simple "don't waste ur time with this doc"

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Mohammad Nagaria's Credentials

• Karachi (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "have to wait for long time & then listen about his philosophy & then botox & not even 5 minutes to understand the problem,not fit for profession"

December 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nagaria was respectful, professional and pleasant. He was very thorough with his history, exam and management plan for my mother's back and thing pain . S..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Everything on here about Dr nagaria is TRUE. I have never had such a bad experience and have never left a doctors office more furious. Save yourself the trouble..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not see this doctor, ask for another neurologist. All of these bad reviews are true. I'm shocked the College of physicians has not struck him off."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's unbelievable how all the negative comments are 100% accurate about this Botox sales guy! I was referred to him by my PCP and after about 4 or 5 visits, I w..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would find another neurologist, as Dr. Nagaria will make you wait at least an hour, probably closer to two hours. He feels his time is more important than yo..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I do not agreed with be below review , but i do with the other ones l, I don not trust him , I have migraine problems and he pushed the botox issue but only say..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a current patient and was terrified due to the negative reviews here. Thankfully, my experience with the staff and the Dr were fantastic. The receptionists..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I waited to see Dr. Mohammad Nagaria for 3 months, For migraine headaches. Where I got to his office I had to wait 30 minutes with was the least of my concerns ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Short and simple "don't waste ur time with this doc""

November 26, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He likes to encourage people to use Botox ad it is his specialty, regardless of the fact that solving the actual problem may be better for you than injecting a ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have to agree with most of these comments. :( my very first visit I had to wait 55 minutes in the waiting room with my 3 year old son. (Had to bring him) he ..."

September 22, 2014