Ratings for Dr. W. Eddy Furniss III

The office has a Very rude staff. They are not just indifferent, they are rude. Focused only on their own convenience. Liars.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He does not seem to be concerned. I went in for blood work. I told him I had sore throat and it seemed to be raw. He did not even look at my throat. He said if it was not better in a couple of days call him and he would give me something. His staff could care less either.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I am shocked how unprofessional this practice is. I went in for my first appointment and was 15 minutes late. Three patients and 30 minutes later i was told i would be seen shortly. 30 minutes and three more patients later along with the previous 30 minutes; totaling to an hour, I got up to ask the receptionist why I had not been seen yet. I was promptly told that since I was late, I would have to reschedule for another date. Why I was told that I would be seen shortly, then given this information is unknown and extremely upsetting seeing as I was patiently waiting for an hour. I am extremely unsatisfied with the manner in which they handled my appointment. I Would not recommend this facility whatsoever and will not be going back.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Furniss is a compassionate healthcare provider. He is amazing with kids and adults.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Eddy is awesome! His outgoing personality drew all my kids in immediately-even my skeptical teenager! His office is well organized and helpful and it is really easy to get in when you have a really sick kiddo!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Eddy is a knowledgeable, friendly, and wonderful doctor. He really listens and cares about his patients. We just love him!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I think Dr. Eddy is one of the best in town. Very helpful and so so nice. He really seems concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. W. Eddy Furniss III's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nacogdoches, TX