Ratings for Dr. Derek Yuen

Very good dentist, only good words to say about him and his practice. Me and my family are with him for over 5 years, we are happy to be his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I found he did NOT care much and rushed the diagnosis and I left not satisfied with him....HE ALSO CLEARY LIED to me about my so-called, CAVITY. I found a more PATIENT, MATURE, THOUGHTFUL AND CARING DENTIST with better credentials. Note: Its important to interview a good 3 Dentists around before making a final decision on who to keep. Feel I canNOT trust him completely. Bye.

Submitted July 9, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Yuen for over 5 years and have always found him to be kind, gentle and caring. He is very professional and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Yuen for my Invisilign treatment for 8 months now. He is a spectacular dentist - so patient, kind and knowledgable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

He is a kind and gentle dentist. He makes the shot for the freezing very easy to handle.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Best ****ing doctor I ever had!! The kids and I both love him!! I am the biggest baby with dentists but even I can put on a strong face and show my kids that its easy to go to the dentist with Dr. Yuen!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

DR Yuen and staff are excellent. I had the best experience with DR Yuen.He is Gentle,thoughtful and does amazing dental work . I recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011