Ratings for Dr. Wendy Gould

Dr Gould was fantastic, punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable. She took her time with us and made my teen daughter feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her and this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Love her! She sat there, took her time. Listened. She's friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Gould was so patient, thorough and kind. She explained everything and answered all my questions. I feel so grateful to have met her and really appreciate her time and knowledge!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Love her! She sat there, took her time. Listened. Did many tests. She is a real pleasure. I dont mind the long trip at all !

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

After seeing another allergist who was horribly unprofessional and not at all helpful, I was referred to Dr. Gould who is the complete opposite. She had me tested and I began allergy shots a week later. She's friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Gould is great but no one will return my call from her office. I am an existing patient and I've left 7 messages over the course of several weeks, not one return call. So sad I have to go to another dr. because Dr. Gould was great !

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

She is my favorite doctor. Really knowledgeable and friendly and addresses your concerns without hesitation. If you can't get in to see her, she is currently on maternity leave but her associates are also great.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I didn't have a chance to meet Dr Gould yet as her assistant won't return my calls (I have a referral). It is probably some power trip!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

My mother had an appt with Dr. Gould. My mom has suffered from allergies for the last 25 years. We have gone to many allergist and no one could help her. We saw Dr. Gould in September, there was a throrogh examination that was done, along with several questions asked. She told my mom to stop drinking any caffine products and see if the symptoms would stop. Lo and behold she was right. My mom's sinius have cleared up compeltly. SHe stil has other issues that Dr. Gould is taking care of but what a differene. Thank you Dr. Gould. We will see you in a couple months for her f/u appt. Congrats on the baby!! Best allergist out there hands down.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Great staff, great doctor. She is absolutely wonderful. Very detailed, takes the time, don't feel rushed and extremely pleasant. Would recommend her to everyone. Was punctual and made me felt heard.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013