Ratings for Dr. Babar Rao

DON'T GO TO THIS JERK. HE MISDIAGNOSED MY CONDITIONAL AND I ALMOST LOST MY NOSE.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR - FIND SOMEONE ELSE !!! Dr. Rao saw my mother for all of 2 minutes - his Physician's assistant asked her the questions and summarized. They ordered medicine on Monday and said if it was not covered by insurance, we could call back for another medicine. The pharmacy, our doctor and we have been calling this office since Monday to get another prescription and they STILL have not called back !! WORST DOCTOR EVER !!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

He was horrible. Did not really spend any time with me. Did not look at my skin. He let the Physicians Assistant do his job and she was not very helpful or effective. I asked him a question and he stated she would answer my questions and left the room. The medication he had her issue for me was done wrong. Not even sure I got the right medication. I was suppose to get something for the morning and something for the evening. Both were for the morning. Called the Pharmacist and he stated that the Physician must have made a mistake because both came in as morning medicines. Left two messages and no call back yet. Don't go to his doctor if you want someone who will actually look at you and your condition.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

This was probably one of my worst "doctor experiences." I've been there 3 times (for the same treatment), they make you wait at least for 45 mins past your scheduled appointment time. Then you are seen by a few assistants (probably interns) who ask you questions and make notes for the doctor; and by this time you're probably sitting in the examination room for 20 mins, while different interns come and see you. Finally the doctor arrives (in a very royal fashion, with a troupe of interns), but he spends less than 30 seconds with you and leaves. And my biggest complaint isn't about any of this, they didn't seem very knowledgeable and my problem was never solved with their diagnosis. In fact, one of the interns gave me a wrong diagnosis for one of the issues I had gone for. If you're planning to go here, beware! There are many more, knowledgeable and CARING doctors out there.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011