Dr. Chen Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chen Lee

I have had botox from many years by more than one plastic surgeon. Too often the results have been awful with either a frozen or weird evil eye look. Dr Lee has been the only one to consistently give a natural result and has been my "go to guy" for the last 3 years. Had another session of botox and added fillers to my routine with Dr Lee last week. FANTASTIC RESULTS! Thanks Dr Lee.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

if you want to have botox or injectables, he's definitely not the go to doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I am a 25 year old male, 8 weeks post op rhinoplasty, and I couldn't be more thrilled with my results! Dr. Lee is amazing. Patient, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and he is a perfectionist with his work. He really took the time to listen and understand what type of result I was hoping to achieve, and he explained all of my options in great detail. He goes above and beyond to make himself available to his patients, to offer reassurance, and to make sure his patients are happy and comfortable. I recommend him to anyone who needs that little confidence boost so that they can become the best possible version of themselves. Thank you Dr. Lee!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

The procedure I had were lip augmentation and the amount that were injected was 2ml of restylane. This was the first procedure i ever had that was cosmetically related. I felt nervous on how my lips would look and what product to inject. After speaking to Dr. Lee, he informed on the lip injection products, the procedure he would be doing and why he chose that method (cannula). He explained the stages that I would experience after the procedure such as swelling for the first 48hrs. After the procedure, my lips instantly swelled. The next day my lips were duck like and i was scared. I called Dr Lee and he explained kindly that it would be like this for about 48 hrs. He offered to make them smaller through an injection that would dissolve the product. However, he informed that once the swelling goes down it would look better. So i waited and once the 48 hrs mark hit, my lips looked to my desire. I had the procedure done 2 weeks ago and i am thrilled with the result. I highly recommend Dr.Lee

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Lee is an amazing doctor. I chose him to be my surgeon for my breast implants because he is very knowledgeable, explains everything with great detail, inspires confidence, he is trustworthy and very calm and soft spoken. Answers to all your questions, makes sure you feel safe and confortable with your decisions. He is so nice and welcoming. His team is also very nice and helpful, I am always welcomed with a smile. You know you're in good hands when you see Dr Lee.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Voilà seulement 4 jours après mon opération et je comprends pourquoi les si bons commentaires sur lui. Il a pris 2 heures avec moi pour tout m'expliquer lors de la première rencontre. Il est réellement patient, conciencieux et professionnel. Je suis satisfaite en tout point et le recommande à toute femme voulant avoir une augmentation mamaire. J'ai eu implants silicones sous muscle et la douleur s'est avérée beaucoup moins pénible qu envisagée. Tyleniol seulement et repos. ☺

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Had my breast augmentation with Dr Lee back in December. He is amazing!! Very patient and knowledgeable. Takes the time to explain the process and all your options. I'm 4 months in and I couldn't be happier with the results. They look so natural. Would highly recommend Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

It's been about 2 years since I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Chen Lee and I am very happy with my results and with my decision to have the procedure performed by Dr. Lee. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured to have the procedure, in fact told me it was not necessary and also encouraged me to consult other surgeons before making a decision. I also liked the fact that the surgery took place in a hospital and not in a clinic, hospital staff were also great. I would do it all over again without hesitation and highly recommend Dr. Chen Lee!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

J'ai eu ma chirurgie (augmentation mammaire) en octobre 2015. Je n'ai pas consulté d'autres chirugiens. C'est en lisant les commentaires que j'ai décidé de prendre un RV. Anne, la secrétaire a su répondre à mes premières questions et était très professionnelle. À ma première consultation, Dr Lee prend le temps d'expliquer les différentes méthodes et leurs risques. Il a su me guider dans le choix de la prothèse ainsi que la grandeur qui demeurait très proportionnelle à ma taille. Je n'ai pas hésiter à prendre RV quelques jours plus tard pour planifier la chirurgie. Le jour de la chirurgie, j'ai été très réassurée par Dr Lee qui a bien expliqué la procédure. Les suivis se sont bien déroulés et il insistait beaucoup sur le temps de guérison pour que je ne soit pas inquiète. Je recommande fortement ce chirurgien pour son écoute et pour sa vulgarisation.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

After seeing all the good reviews I decided to book a consultation with Dr Chen lee and I'm so glad I did after much hesitation to get a breast augmentation. I've had my breast augmentation a week ago and couldn't be happier with the results and Dr.Chen lee! He is amazinggg, I kind of wish he would be my Family Doctor!!! he's so attentive and didn't pressure me at all, in fact he told me that he really didn't think I needed the breast augmentation. He was very informative and made sure I was aware of the risks and possible outcomes rather than feeding me what I wanted to hear. I tried on the implants on 2-3 separate occasions and was told that I could drop by whenever to try them to help me make my choice. He also came to see me before and after the surgery to reassure me and comfort me of my worries, not to mention that after the 3rd day post op I felt perfectly fine! I was expecting for it to be way more painful than it was :) Thank you DR. Chen Lee!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Chen Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

To have plastic surgery is an important decision. You need to know that your surgeon is the best. Dr Chen Lee is a fully certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon located in Montreal, Quebec. He is a specialist in cosmetic surgery and is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and is a member of the prestigious American Association of Plastic Surgeons (AAPS). Dr Lee has held highly regarded plastic and cosmetic surgery professional positions including past Chairman of Plastic Surgery at McGill University, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of California, past Chairman of the AONA Craniomaxillofacial Board. He is uniquely qualified to perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery on the face and all areas of the body. Dr Lee specializes in breast surgery, facial plastic surgery, body contouring, and the latest minimal scar techniques. Dr Lee co-founded AestheticaMD to deliver the highest standards of plastic and cosmetic surgical care in a private practice environment. Call (514) 932-7667 or message us today at aestheticamd@gmail.com to schedule your consultation with Dr Chen Lee.

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Botox
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty
  • Liposuction

• 1983 Walter F. Watkins Scholarship, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1984 Dr. C. S. Wainwright Memorial Scholarship, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1989 Peter J. Gingrass, M.D. Memorial Award, 34th Annual Meeting of the Plastic Surgery Research Council, Atlanta, GA
  • 1989 1st Prize, Surgical Resident's Day, McGill University
  • 1980 University College Alumni Scholarship, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Toronto
  • 1981 C. L. Burton Open Scholarship, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Toronto
  • 1982 John Melady Award, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1992 Resident Research Paper Prize, Annual Meeting of the Quebec Society of Plastic Surgery, Montreal, Quebec
  • 1992 1st Prize Scientific Poster, 61st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Washington, DC
  • 2002 Tomlinson Fellow, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec