Ratings for Dr. Chen Lee

J’ai eu une augmentation mammaire fait par le Dr Chen Lee en May. Je suis entièrement satisfaire de mon expérience de A à Z. Le résultat est au-delà de mes espérances. Dès la première rencontre pour la consultation je me suis senti en confiance. Dr Chen Lee a pris le temps de me donner tout l’information nécessaire avec tous les avantages et les inconvénients afin que je puisse prendre une bonne décision. Il est calme, minutieux, poli et très humain. Anne a été d’une très grande aide et d’une immense patience avec moi lors des essayages de prothèses. J’ai été bien informée et rassurée à chaque étape du processus. La chirurgie c’est très bien passé et le suivi post opératoire est excellent. Je vous recommande Dr Chen Lee sans hésiter 

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My visit to Dr. Chen Lee was to help me with my tired look arising from ageing. He treated me with Botox for crows feet and the forehead area. For the facial jowls and marionette lines he used Restylane Skinboosters Vital. The results were amazing as my skin looks younger and refreshed. I highly recommend Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I got a breast augmentation and lift by Dr. Chen Lee. Saying that I'm happy with the results is an understatement! Dr.Lee did such an amazing job, I can't thank him enough for his great work! Not only is he a great surgeon, he is also an all around great person who you can definitely trust. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon. His bedside manner is irreproachable, and money mongering is never an issue with him. However, he is very conservative when it comes to dermal fillers. Whereas many injectors will basically inject wherever the client asks, there are areas that Dr. Lee doesn't like to do. This probably sounds like a good thing, but as someone who has been getting injections for about 5 years now, I was somewhat disappointed when I went for my initial consult with him and was told the areas I wanted done were "risky". I would actually recommend seeing a nurse who performs injections on a full-time basis, as opposed to a skilled surgeon who injects because it's part of the job. That being said, I would definitely consider Dr. Lee for any type of actual surgery.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Lee est simplement excellent. Il prend le temps d'expliquer les avantages, les inconvenients, les risques et les diverses options possibles sans tout même forcer ou inciter à quoique ce soit. Il est très humain et en aucun cas il ne s'est montré hautain ou prétentieux. Les résultats de mon non surgical nose job dépassent mes attentes et je n'ai ressenti aucun inconfort majeur lors de la procedure. Merci beaucoup Dr. Lee !

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Chen Lee est le meilleurs chirurgien à Montréal à mon avis. Quoi que mon expérience se situe seulement au niveau des injections. Il est très méthodique, extrêmement poli et doux. Il est plutôt conservateur dans ses propositions. Je le recommande sans hésiter!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Lee is hands down the nicest doctor I have ever met. I went to see him for fillers and he spent a great deal of time answering my questions and explaining the various procedures I was asking about. He also showed me numerous before and after pictures to support his explanations. I'm very happy with my results, and i will definitely be seeing Dr. Lee again in the future.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had issues with very saggy eyelids due to age and genetics, and after much research and a consult I chose Dr. Lee to fix them. I had a blepharoplasty & direct excision brow lift surgery with Dr. Lee in 2016. Both were done on the same day, so he had to be conservative with the amount removed in order to make sure my eyes closed properly. After 4 months, I was happy with the result, but we discussed it and decided that we could achieve an even nicer result by taking more from the brows. Dr. Lee redid the brows for me at no charge. I am very happy with the final result. Both surgeries went very well and the follow up was excellent. All my appointments were on time and I felt that I was given excellent explanations of all available procedures and was therefore able to make an informed choice. I found his staff to be very efficient. Should I want any further surgery in the future I would definitely use Dr. Lee again. I have already recommended Dr. Lee to one person, and would not hesitate to recommend him again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I had my TT with Dr. Lee on 2016. I've wanted an abdominoplasty for the past 3 yrs. More so after I had my last baby. She was 2 yrs old and I still looked pregnant at that time. I was in my ideal weight but my belly was hanging and the belly button was out, also due to an umbilical hernia. I had already done the research on Dr. Lee before I met with him, when I finally had the first appointment with him I knew within the first minutes that he was the doctor for me. Last week I had my 4 months check up, and I feel really happy, he did what I wanted, flat tummy, normal belly button and nice waist. You want the best for a procedure such as this one. I am completely satisfied with the result. The staff is very efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his team.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

J'ai subit une chirurgie pour augmentation mammaire avec le Dr Chen Lee en juin dernier et je suis très satisfaite du résultat. J'avais une idée assez précise de ce que je voulais pour la forme et la grosseur de mes seins, mais pas les connaissances de Dr Lee. Je voulais des implants de plus petites tailles que ce qu'il me suggérait. avec les conseils d'Anne , sa très gentille secrétaire, j'ai finalement choisi la grosseur et le taille qu'on me suggérait. Dr Lee avait raison pour la taille car maintenant mes seins sont comme je les imaginais et même encore mieux!!!!!!! Je lui ai fait confiance et j'ai bien fait. Il est très patient pour répondre à toutes les questions qu'on a. Anne est une perle . Elle est d'une patience d'ange quand il s'agit de faire les essaies des implants ,parce que c'est assez long et qu'on ne sait pas tout de suite si la taille nous conviens . Le jour de la chirurgie c'est bien déroulé egalement. Le personnel de la clinique de chirurgie à été très bien et à su me rassurer pour cette journée stressante. Les rendez-vous subséquents avec Dr Lee ont été aussi vraiment très bien. Il est toujours content de nous revoir et de savoir comment nous allons. Si vous voulez subir une chirurgie avec Dr Lee , je le recommande fortement. Il est très humain et proche de nous.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Chen Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

To have plastic surgery is an important decision. You need to know that your surgeon is the best. Dr Chen Lee is a fully certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon located in Montreal, Quebec. He is a specialist in cosmetic surgery and is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and is a member of the prestigious American Association of Plastic Surgeons (AAPS). Dr Lee has held highly regarded plastic and cosmetic surgery professional positions including past Chairman of Plastic Surgery at McGill University, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of California, past Chairman of the AONA Craniomaxillofacial Board. He is uniquely qualified to perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery on the face and all areas of the body. Dr Lee specializes in breast surgery, facial plastic surgery, body contouring, and the latest minimal scar techniques. Dr Lee co-founded AestheticaMD to deliver the highest standards of plastic and cosmetic surgical care in a private practice environment. Call (514) 932-7667 or message us today at aestheticamd@gmail.com to schedule your consultation with Dr Chen Lee.

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• 1983 Walter F. Watkins Scholarship, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1984 Dr. C. S. Wainwright Memorial Scholarship, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1989 Peter J. Gingrass, M.D. Memorial Award, 34th Annual Meeting of the Plastic Surgery Research Council, Atlanta, GA
  • 1989 1st Prize, Surgical Resident's Day, McGill University
  • 1980 University College Alumni Scholarship, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Toronto
  • 1981 C. L. Burton Open Scholarship, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Toronto
  • 1982 John Melady Award, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1992 Resident Research Paper Prize, Annual Meeting of the Quebec Society of Plastic Surgery, Montreal, Quebec
  • 1992 1st Prize Scientific Poster, 61st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Washington, DC
  • 2002 Tomlinson Fellow, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec