Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Chen Lee

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had issues with very saggy eyelids due to age and genetics, and after much research and a consult I chose Dr. Lee to fix them. I had a blepharoplasty & direct excision brow lift surgery with Dr. Lee in 2016. Both were done on the same day, so he had to be conservative with the amount removed in order to make sure my eyes closed properly. After 4 months, I was happy with the result, but we discussed it and decided that we could achieve an even nicer result by taking more from the brows. Dr. Lee redid the brows for me at no charge. I am very happy with the final result. Both surgeries went very well and the follow up was excellent. All my appointments were on time and I felt that I was given excellent explanations of all available procedures and was therefore able to make an informed choice. I found his staff to be very efficient. Should I want any further surgery in the future I would definitely use Dr. Lee again. I have already recommended Dr. Lee to one person, and would not hesitate to recommend him again.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Why is it that whatever specialty one is seeking, Dr Chen Li's name comes up first? Is he paying for what is essentially advertising? Doesn't make one have much faith in this site. I have put in one star as one cannot comment without such response. I have no idea of his true competence

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had my TT with Dr. Lee on 2016. I've wanted an abdominoplasty for the past 3 yrs. More so after I had my last baby. She was 2 yrs old and I still looked pregnant at that time. I was in my ideal weight but my belly was hanging and the belly button was out, also due to an umbilical hernia. I had already done the research on Dr. Lee before I met with him, when I finally had the first appointment with him I knew within the first minutes that he was the doctor for me. Last week I had my 4 months check up, and I feel really happy, he did what I wanted, flat tummy, normal belly button and nice waist. You want the best for a procedure such as this one. I am completely satisfied with the result. The staff is very efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai subit une chirurgie pour augmentation mammaire avec le Dr Chen Lee en juin dernier et je suis très satisfaite du résultat. J'avais une idée assez précise de ce que je voulais pour la forme et la grosseur de mes seins, mais pas les connaissances de Dr Lee. Je voulais des implants de plus petites tailles que ce qu'il me suggérait. avec les conseils d'Anne , sa très gentille secrétaire, j'ai finalement choisi la grosseur et le taille qu'on me suggérait. Dr Lee avait raison pour la taille car maintenant mes seins sont comme je les imaginais et même encore mieux!!!!!!! Je lui ai fait confiance et j'ai bien fait. Il est très patient pour répondre à toutes les questions qu'on a. Anne est une perle . Elle est d'une patience d'ange quand il s'agit de faire les essaies des implants ,parce que c'est assez long et qu'on ne sait pas tout de suite si la taille nous conviens . Le jour de la chirurgie c'est bien déroulé egalement. Le personnel de la clinique de chirurgie à été très bien et à su me rassurer pour cette journée stressante. Les rendez-vous subséquents avec Dr Lee ont été aussi vraiment très bien. Il est toujours content de nous revoir et de savoir comment nous allons. Si vous voulez subir une chirurgie avec Dr Lee , je le recommande fortement. Il est très humain et proche de nous.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Around 2 years I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Chen Lee, for some reason I couldn't post any reviews. I had an amazing experience, he is very thoughtful and only wants the best for his patients. I wanted a very natural look as I was very flat-chested. Dr. Lee accepted my case and I have amazing natural breasts. I can control the cleavage with push-up bras or have them looking extremely natural. Dr. Lee completely changed my life and my self-esteem has been very high since then. Thank you Dr. Lee!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire avec Dr. Chen Lee il y a presque 3 mois. C'est ma première expérience chirurgicale. C'est en lisant les commentaires sur ce site que j'ai décidé de consulter Dr. Lee. Dès notre première rencontre, je me suis sentie en confiance avec lui. Dr. Lee est calme et rassurant, il prend 2h de temps pour m'expliquer tous en détailles. J'ai eu mon opération très rapidement, en dans d'un mois comme j'avais souhaité. Après l'opération, Dr. Lee m'a donné son numéro de cellulaire pour que je puisse le rejoindre à n'importante quel moment. Tout s'est très bien déroulé. Je suis très satisfaite et très contente du resultat. Je vous recommande très fortement Dr. Chen Lee. Il est patient et respectueux mais surtout très compétant avec son bagage professionnel et son expérience en chirugie plastique. De plus les personnels de la clinique sont à son image, gentilles et efficaces. Finalement, merci beaucoup Dr. Chen Lee pour tout ce que vous avez faites pour moi.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Il y a 5 mois, j'ai subi une augmentation mammaire avec le Dr. Lee. Je n'ai que du positif à dire de mon expérience. À ma première rencontre avec Dr. Lee, il a tout de suite su me mettre en confiance. Toujours d'un ton calme et rassurant, il m'a expliqué toutes les étapes de la chirurgie et il a répondu à toutes mes questions. Il s'est également montré très disponible en me donnant son numéro de cellulaire et en me précisant que je pouvais l'appeler et le texter à n'importe quel moment. Durant tout le processus, Dr. Lee a fait preuve de professionnalisme et d'écoute. Il est très humain et respectueux, ce qui rend la relation médecin-patient des plus agréables. En plus de ses belles qualités et de son expérience professionnelle remarquable, Dr. Lee a fait un travail PARFAIT! Je n'ai subi aucune complication, les cicatrices sont pratiquement invisibles et mes seins sont très naturels. Je suis plus que satisfaite du résultat. Finalement, le personnel de la clinique est super compétent et très efficace. En 1 mois seulement, j'avais déjà subi l'intervention. Je recommande sans hésitation le Dr. Lee et son équipe. Five months ago, I underwent breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Lee. I have only positive things to say about my experience. At my first meeting with Dr. Lee, he immediately knew how to put me in confidence. Always in a calm and reassuring tone, he explained all the steps of surgery and he answered all my questions. He was also very available by giving me his cell phone number and telling me that I could call and text him at any time. Through all the process, Dr. Lee was very professional. He is very human and respectful, which makes the doctor-patient relationship more enjoyable. In addition to his great qualities and remarkable professional experience, Dr. Lee did a PERFECT job! I had no complications, the scars are practically invisible and my breast looks very natural! I am more than satisfied with the result. Finally, the staff of the clinic is super competent and very efficient. I had my surgery done in only 1 month. I recommend Dr. Lee and his team without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I went to see him few days ago he is patient Amazing doctor

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I underwent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Chen Lee almost seven months ago. From the first consultation, Dr. Chen Lee showed great listening and professionalism. He takes the time to explain all the details of the operation to the patient which allowed me to experience the experience with confidence. From preliminary consultation to post-operative follow-up, he and his team showed great attention, excellent follow-up in the days following the operation and subsequently in postoperative follow-up meetings. I want to record his dedication to his work and his generous understanding of the patient. I remember that 2 days before my surgery, I called his office because I was too nervous, he was not available, a few minutes later he called me and talked with me for 30 min just to calm my stress. I recommend Doctor Chen Lee because he is the best in his field. Thanks dr. Lee and thank you to all the staff who work with you.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Lee 2 months agoo. Was evaluated as a thick skin candidate. Dr.Lee is very patient, explains in details with honesty what will happen and realistic expectations. I was suppose to be "very swallen" at 2 months but am surprised to see that its not bad at all. Im starting to love my New nose and I only know that it will only get better with Time. (Between 1 year and 18 months for my type of skin). No regrets. Truly recommand Dr.Lee in every way. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Chen Lee's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

To have plastic surgery is an important decision. You need to know that your surgeon is the best. Dr Chen Lee is a fully certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon located in Montreal, Quebec. He is a specialist in cosmetic surgery and is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and is a member of the prestigious American Association of Plastic Surgeons (AAPS). Dr Lee has held highly regarded plastic and cosmetic surgery professional positions including past Chairman of Plastic Surgery at McGill University, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of California, past Chairman of the AONA Craniomaxillofacial Board. He is uniquely qualified to perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery on the face and all areas of the body. Dr Lee specializes in breast surgery, facial plastic surgery, body contouring, and the latest minimal scar techniques. Dr Lee co-founded AestheticaMD to deliver the highest standards of plastic and cosmetic surgical care in a private practice environment. Call (514) 932-7667 or message us today at aestheticamd@gmail.com to schedule your consultation with Dr Chen Lee.


Languages

  • English
  • French

Education

  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

  • 1983 Walter F. Watkins Scholarship, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1984 Dr. C. S. Wainwright Memorial Scholarship, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1989 Peter J. Gingrass, M.D. Memorial Award, 34th Annual Meeting of the Plastic Surgery Research Council, Atlanta, GA
  • 1989 1st Prize, Surgical Resident's Day, McGill University
  • 1980 University College Alumni Scholarship, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Toronto
  • 1981 C. L. Burton Open Scholarship, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Toronto
  • 1982 John Melady Award, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
  • 1992 Resident Research Paper Prize, Annual Meeting of the Quebec Society of Plastic Surgery, Montreal, Quebec
  • 1992 1st Prize Scientific Poster, 61st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Washington, DC
  • 2002 Tomlinson Fellow, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec

Publications & Research


    Insurance accepted by this Doctor

    Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
    Medicare


    Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.