Ratings for Dr. Owen Reid

No words can adequately express the extent of my gratitude for what Dr. Reid has done for me. I was initially filled with trepidation but his genuine kind and compassionate bedside manner inspired confidence and allayed all my concerns. I appreciate the support his staff, especially Angela, have provided me throughout my surgeries and recovery. Dr. Reid’s skill as a surgeon is truly exceptional. This has truly been a life changing experience for me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He is amazing! I can not say enough good things about Dr. Reid. He did my breast reduction in May 2017, and I am so unbelievably happy with the results. Great bedside manner, so comforting, amazing work! Would recommend him 100 times over!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I had a lower body lift I'm happy with his work,but his young nurse is extremely rude and insolent.Hope he gets a new one.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I had a lower body lift in Jan 2017 and I hardly have the words to express how happy I am with both the results and the overall experience. I had consulted with a number of highly recommended surgeons but after meeting Dr. Reid there was no question in my mind that his skill and experience, combined with his kind and caring personality, was the winner for me. I had a number of health concerns to investigate before I could do this surgery and Dr. Reid was with me the entire way – coordinating with other specialists, getting personally involved in supporting me, and never once making me feel an ounce of pressure – I knew without a doubt that my wellbeing was genuinely his number one priority. When I finally got the green light to go ahead, it felt like a team victory! Throughout the entire process, Dr. Reid made me feel safe, informed and never rushed. This included my entire after-care, where the superior level of attention and involvement remained the same from both him and his entire team. I selected Dr. Reid for his expertise, which to me was the most important aspect in choosing a surgeon, but in the end I feel I got the very best on ALL fronts and I can’t thank him (and everyone there) enough for making this such a positive experience for me. As for the surgery itself… to anyone who is on the fence I say “go for it!” It was the best money I have ever spent and best thing I have ever done for myself. A couple months after my surgery I went out to buy my first pair of fashionable fitted pants and left with 7 PAIRS because everything just looked so good! (lol). I am saving up to have my inner thigh lift done by Dr. Reid, and thanks to him I am looking forward to it with confidence and excitement.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Couldn't say enough about how happy I am with Doctor Reid. He made me feel so comfortable, and you can tell he truly does care about his patients. I'm beyond grateful I chose Dr. Reid.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Removed a mole and it looks great. It was very large and I am impressed by how well it healed and how little the scar is.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

By far the best Dr I have went to. He's very personable and kind. Very putual in what he does. I would definitely recommend him. With surgery and fillers and botox. He is always there for you when you need him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

A couple of month ago I had a breast reduction done by Dr Owen Reid. Dr. Reid is amazing . I am so happy with the results. I was afraid of the procedure for many years and finally decided to do it and placed my faith into his knowledgeable hands. Dr. Reid did a wonderful job. My breasts are now the perfect size and shape. My back and shoulder pain is gone. Very glad to have followed my family doctor advise, and comments previous patients shared and finally met Dr.Reid . Dr. Owen Reid who I would recommend 100%

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I grew up with the worst asymmertirc breasts and went to numerous doctors. Upon meeting Dr. Owen Reid I instantly felt comfortable and I knew right away he would be the doctor to properly do this. Him and I both knew this would be a timely process and he reassured me with each meeting everything will be amazing. March 4 2016 I had my augmentation, a lift, implant and reconstruction on my right side, and he needed to remake the inframmery fold on my left. Needless to say with having an Anxiety Disorder Dr. Reid has held my hand through my recovery process. I am over the moon with the outcome of the surgery, I do realize theres more surgery needing to be done, I just had to comment on how amazing Dr. Reid has been this whole time. Im so thankful I chose the best doctor for the job! Thank you for improving my life! Im so thankful for the first time ever I can buy a bra and comfortable shop for bathing suits. Thank you thank you! See you soon! 5 Stars all around!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Reid just did a tummy tuck post weight loss for me and I am extremely happy with the care pre and post op and the results of my surgery. The staff are great and Dr. Reid is easy to talk to and very approachable. I am so impressed with him that I will be having a breast reduction done by him as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Reid to any one looking for a surgeon who is willing to take the time to address any concerns or questions you might have and do a terrific job in surgery as well. Definitely 5 stars!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Owen Reid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients