Ratings for Dr. Paul Bhatti

I had 3 wisdom teeth removed. I never felt any pain, the swelling didn't last long and they really calmed my anxiousness as it was my first time with IV sedation.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Dr. Bhatti was friendly and helped ease my anxiety before and after the surgery. He did an excellent job of removing my teeth. From him and his office I received some of the best dental care I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I had my tooth removed even before realizing the operation is actually started. Dr Bhatti and his team are above all expectations.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I had 2 wisdom teeth removed. It was done in a very professional and painless manner, Healing was fast.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I had my wisdom teeth out 11 days ago by Dr. Paul Bhatti and his team and they were absolutely amazing. I never felt any pain, the swelling didnt last long and they really calmed my anxiousness as it was my first time with IV sedation. I would recommend Dr. Paul Bhatti to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had minor oral surgery done. Great doctor and team of staff with lots of patience.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I had a large bone cyst in my jaw. It was wrapped around the nerve that runs along the bottom of the jaw. My dentist couldn't remove it and sent me to Dr. Paul Bhatti at Parkview Oral Surgery. He did an amazing job! Not only did he remove the five by three centimeter cyst, he did it without any effect at all on the nerve. I understand that any harm to the nerve could have affected my lower lip. I also appreciated the care Dr. Bhatti showed to follow up and deal with my questions afterwards. I am very grateful for his work and feel confident to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I had four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti. He and the nurses were very friendly and helpful, and I felt confident going into my procedure that I was in good hands. The reception staff were helpful and efficient, but could be more warm and friendly, particularly when welcoming those who are coming in and may be nervous about their surgery. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Fit me urgently into his busy schedule and was gratefully appreciated!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Bhatti removed one of my wisdom teeth and I couldn't be more pleased with his expertise and professionalism. Great work!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Paul Bhatti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University (Grad. 1999)