Dr. Paul Bhatti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Bhatti

I was referred to Dr. Bhatti by my own dentist who wanted an expert to work on a tricky situation. Dr Bhatti was very knowledgeable and I felt very safe in his hands. Absolutely no pain during the procedure. He has a very calming manner and so I was not at all nervous. If I ever need expert care from an oral surgeon again, I will most definitely ask to go back to him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Bhatti is amazing! He was the oral surgeon for my daughter and made us feel at ease. He did such an amazing job at the children's hospital and it was like my child never had any surgery. She was all smiles after with no pain what so ever!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti, and I was thoroughly impressed with his professional work. I am prone to be very nervous before and during operations, but Dr. Bhatti and his staff were very welcoming. They made it extremely easy to feel relaxed. It has been 10 days since the operation and I do not feel any discomfort, whatsoever. I highly recommend using Dr. Bhatti for any oral operations.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

My son had a dentigerous cyst removed by Dr. Bhatti, and he and his staff were very welcoming and knowledgeable. They made my son feel very comfortable, and were patient with our questions. The procedure was quick and we are very satisfied with post-op treatment.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bhatti to get one of my wisdom teeth removed. From my initial consultation to the post op checkup, I am completely satisfied with the services that were provided. The staff and Dr. Bhatti were very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. My recovery was quick and nearly painless. I would recommend Dr. Bhatti to anyone looking to get their wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I got all 4 wisdom teeth out and my experience at POMS was very welcoming. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable, they also walked me right out to my car. The pain afterwards wasn't fun though but that's nothing they could control.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Bhatti removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. The surgery went very well, I recovered quickly, with minimal pain, and next to no swelling. He was extremely knowledgeable, and very kind. He explained the process, and was very comforting throughout. I took my pain medication for a single day post surgery, due to the minimal amount of pain .I'd recommend Dr. Bhatti to people of all ages! The staff was very kind and welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti under IV sedation and I can say without hesitation that I had a great experience. Upon waking up I felt no immediate or post procedure side effects of the sedation. It has been 10 days since my extraction and I feel absolutely no pain at all, and all swelling is gone. In fact I had given up pain killers 4 days after extraction due to the fact that I felt no pain. I strongly recommend Dr. Bhatti to anyone getting wisdom teeth extraction or any extractions at all

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I got five teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti - all at the same time. He is very knowledgeable and keeps you calm during the whole procedure. He told me in advance what to expect after the procedure and it went exactly as he told me. No Post complications and its been 3 weeks and I have no pain at all!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Bhatti was recommended to me by my dentist in Georgetown. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Staff is wonderful as well. This was the best and most professional service I have ever received at a Doctors office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Paul Bhatti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University (Grad. 1999)