Dr. Paul Bhatti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Bhatti

I was referred to Dr. Bhatti to get one of my wisdom teeth removed. From my initial consultation to the post op checkup, I am completely satisfied with the services that were provided. The staff and Dr. Bhatti were very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. My recovery was quick and nearly painless. I would recommend Dr. Bhatti to anyone looking to get their wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I got all 4 wisdom teeth out and my experience at POMS was very welcoming. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable, they also walked me right out to my car. The pain afterwards wasn't fun though but that's nothing they could control.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Bhatti removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. The surgery went very well, I recovered quickly, with minimal pain, and next to no swelling. He was extremely knowledgeable, and very kind. He explained the process, and was very comforting throughout. I took my pain medication for a single day post surgery, due to the minimal amount of pain .I'd recommend Dr. Bhatti to people of all ages! The staff was very kind and welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti under IV sedation and I can say without hesitation that I had a great experience. Upon waking up I felt no immediate or post procedure side effects of the sedation. It has been 10 days since my extraction and I feel absolutely no pain at all, and all swelling is gone. In fact I had given up pain killers 4 days after extraction due to the fact that I felt no pain. I strongly recommend Dr. Bhatti to anyone getting wisdom teeth extraction or any extractions at all

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I got five teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti - all at the same time. He is very knowledgeable and keeps you calm during the whole procedure. He told me in advance what to expect after the procedure and it went exactly as he told me. No Post complications and its been 3 weeks and I have no pain at all!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Bhatti was recommended to me by my dentist in Georgetown. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Staff is wonderful as well. This was the best and most professional service I have ever received at a Doctors office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Bhatti was recommended to me by my denturist who was absolutely correct with how professional Dr. Bhatti and his staff are. Dr. Bhatti is very calming, answers all your questions and before anything is done, his staff and Dr. Bhatti let you know what they are doing and how you will feel. This definately helps the fear factor. Had four front bottom teeth extracted. Woke up to very little pain. It has only been 6 days but overall feel good.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Bhatti was extremely reasurring when he explained my procedure. This made feel comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He was wonderful. Very skilled and excellent chair side manner. He helped me to feel relaxed and assured the entire time. Would highly recommend him. I'm so happy I choose to go there.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I was so happy I looked up reviews online prior to my procedure and chose Dr. Bhatti! This was the best and most professional service I have ever received at a Doctors office. The staff was amazing and so kind and Dr. Bhatti was so very professional and friendly. For the last three appointments I have had I have waited maybe 10 -15 mins max.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Paul Bhatti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University (Grad. 1999)