Dr. Paul Bhatti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Bhatti

Fit me urgently into his busy schedule and was gratefully appreciated!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Bhatti removed one of my wisdom teeth and I couldn't be more pleased with his expertise and professionalism. Great work!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Very nice guy, makes you feel comfortable, relatable

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Bhatti & his team were very professional, attentive & knowledgable. I had my wisdom teeth removed at this office & I was made to feel at ease with the entire procedure from start to finish. Him and his entire team took time to thoroughly answer all of my questions & they truly took care of me all the way up to the final recovery process! Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I just recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and was amazed at how knowledgeable Dr. Bhatti and his team of assistants were! They listened to all my questions and eased my anxiety about the surgery and made me feel very comfortable. Absolutely would recommend to anyone. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Great experience at POMS! My surgery went really well (had my wisdom teeth out) and I am so happy my dentist referred me here ! The assistants were very nice and went over everything in great detail and I couldn't believe how fast Dr Bhatti was! Would recommend!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Bhatti by my own dentist who wanted an expert to work on a tricky situation. Dr Bhatti was very knowledgeable and I felt very safe in his hands. Absolutely no pain during the procedure. He has a very calming manner and so I was not at all nervous. If I ever need expert care from an oral surgeon again, I will most definitely ask to go back to him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Bhatti is amazing! He was the oral surgeon for my daughter and made us feel at ease. He did such an amazing job at the children's hospital and it was like my child never had any surgery. She was all smiles after with no pain what so ever!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti, and I was thoroughly impressed with his professional work. I am prone to be very nervous before and during operations, but Dr. Bhatti and his staff were very welcoming. They made it extremely easy to feel relaxed. It has been 10 days since the operation and I do not feel any discomfort, whatsoever. I highly recommend using Dr. Bhatti for any oral operations.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

My son had a dentigerous cyst removed by Dr. Bhatti, and he and his staff were very welcoming and knowledgeable. They made my son feel very comfortable, and were patient with our questions. The procedure was quick and we are very satisfied with post-op treatment.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Paul Bhatti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas