Dr. Paul Bhatti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Bhatti

I had my wisdom teeth out 11 days ago by Dr. Paul Bhatti and his team and they were absolutely amazing. I never felt any pain, the swelling didnt last long and they really calmed my anxiousness as it was my first time with IV sedation. I would recommend Dr. Paul Bhatti to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had minor oral surgery done. Great doctor and team of staff with lots of patience.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I had a large bone cyst in my jaw. It was wrapped around the nerve that runs along the bottom of the jaw. My dentist couldn't remove it and sent me to Dr. Paul Bhatti at Parkview Oral Surgery. He did an amazing job! Not only did he remove the five by three centimeter cyst, he did it without any effect at all on the nerve. I understand that any harm to the nerve could have affected my lower lip. I also appreciated the care Dr. Bhatti showed to follow up and deal with my questions afterwards. I am very grateful for his work and feel confident to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I had four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bhatti. He and the nurses were very friendly and helpful, and I felt confident going into my procedure that I was in good hands. The reception staff were helpful and efficient, but could be more warm and friendly, particularly when welcoming those who are coming in and may be nervous about their surgery. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Fit me urgently into his busy schedule and was gratefully appreciated!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Bhatti removed one of my wisdom teeth and I couldn't be more pleased with his expertise and professionalism. Great work!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Very nice guy, makes you feel comfortable, relatable

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Bhatti & his team were very professional, attentive & knowledgable. I had my wisdom teeth removed at this office & I was made to feel at ease with the entire procedure from start to finish. Him and his entire team took time to thoroughly answer all of my questions & they truly took care of me all the way up to the final recovery process! Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I just recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and was amazed at how knowledgeable Dr. Bhatti and his team of assistants were! They listened to all my questions and eased my anxiety about the surgery and made me feel very comfortable. Absolutely would recommend to anyone. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Great experience at POMS! My surgery went really well (had my wisdom teeth out) and I am so happy my dentist referred me here ! The assistants were very nice and went over everything in great detail and I couldn't believe how fast Dr Bhatti was! Would recommend!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Paul Bhatti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University (Grad. 1999)