Ratings for Dr. Haley J. Block

Only seen her once so far and she was Punctual, Polite, asked and answered pertinent questions. Appears to not suffer idiots very well. She is busier than a one armed paper hanger and has neither the curiosity or the time to discuss were your mom buys her grocery's etc. etc.. Other people are waiting, stay on point and she will give you all the time you need, I am sure. An added bonus for us all is she looks very much like a young Sandra Bullock, and smart to. Very professional. Lucky to have her...so far.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Horrible don't waste your time with this doctor She is rude and even though she persribed me a drug she won't see are talk to me about the bad reactions I am having to the drugs she perscribed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

IF she 'knows it'....she does not know how to share it. UGH

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Nothing but kind caring and fast paced in and out in no time

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had to call back several times to her clinic before I even got an appointment, which took 8 months. She and her staff were disrespectful and treated me as if I had invented my symptoms. Like I have nothing better to do. Now I have severe symptoms and no doctor to take me seriously. If you were referred to her I recommend you call their office every day until you get an appointment (or else they won't take you seriously) or maybe just get your family doctor to refer you to someone else.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Block was nothing but friendly and very knowledgeable, she listened to all my concerns and symptoms, took her time explaining possible causes and was very reassuring it was nothing too serious. She was quick to follow up with my family doctor, and she did a quick assessment to make sure she didn't miss anything. Great experience, would be happy to go back! Staff was also very friendly and made sure to confirm my appointment a couple days before which is always appreciated. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This was by far one of the worst medical experiences we have had with any type of doctor. She was not concerned with the history of a broken back that led up to the request for further analysis - she literally said the history was none of her concern and not why we were referred. Her "tests" were a feeble attempt at assessment - we have had more thorough testing in a 15 minute appointment with a GP. She didn't listen, she was condescending, and it was more than a waste of time - it took away 2 months that we could have spent waiting for a real neurologist appointment. Now we have to start over and it is a point against us that we have requested a "second opinion" when we never actually received a "first opinion".

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My only problem was I couldn't pay attention to her because She is to beautiful

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Worst experience I have ever in my life that I've had with any dictor

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

If you're going to see her, try to be partially paralyzed in order for her to take you seriously.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016