Ratings for Dr. Haley J. Block

My wife was diagnosed with Lyme disease by a Canadian Lab and a US Lab. She was being treated by the director of the Health Region in Prince Albert for Lyme disease. Due to her terrible nuerological symptoms we were referred to a Neurologist hoping to get an MRI ordered. Dr Block helped us get the MRI perscribed. During our consultation she informed us that my wife obviously didn’t have Lyme disease and all 68 of her symptoms were imaginary. She told us that just because it’s a popular disease doesn’t mean you have it. The worst doctor by far that we have ever met. I would recommend finding another Neurologist if at all possible. She was very condescending and rude. Thankfully we disregarded her terrible advice and sought treatment in Germany.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I was nervous about my appointment after reading the reviews about this Doctor, but went to my appointment anyway. I don't recall ever meeting someone so condescending. I would advise anyone who has an appointment to either get a referral elsewhere, or if you're curious as to how accurate the reviews are - by all means; keep your appointment and waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Block was the most helpful neurologist I've been to , friendly, listens to my concerns and gives good advise also helps me make important decisions about my dosage etc.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Receptionist was excellent. Extremely disappointed with Dr. Block, very rushed , saw her 3 times after long waits, only got in due to many calls. Made me feel like nothing was wrong, still no help, sad to say she gets paid for these appointments!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I was able to get an appointment after about a month (likely only because my dr. put "urgent" on my referral) Her receptionist is very pleasant but it ends there. The medical assistant that did a couple tests on me prior to Dr. Block was extremely rude. Dr. Block herself rushed me in and out. She did nothing for me. She made me feel like my symptoms were made up and that my problem was not a real problem. I left feeling judged and discouraged. Now I am back at my family Dr. being sent for a second opinion with another "urgent" referral.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Only seen her once so far and she was Punctual, Polite, asked and answered pertinent questions. Appears to not suffer idiots very well. She is busier than a one armed paper hanger and has neither the curiosity or the time to discuss were your mom buys her grocery's etc. etc.. Other people are waiting, stay on point and she will give you all the time you need, I am sure. An added bonus for us all is she looks very much like a young Sandra Bullock, and smart to. Very professional. Lucky to have her...so far.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Horrible don't waste your time with this doctor She is rude and even though she persribed me a drug she won't see are talk to me about the bad reactions I am having to the drugs she perscribed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

IF she 'knows it'....she does not know how to share it. UGH

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Nothing but kind caring and fast paced in and out in no time

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had to call back several times to her clinic before I even got an appointment, which took 8 months. She and her staff were disrespectful and treated me as if I had invented my symptoms. Like I have nothing better to do. Now I have severe symptoms and no doctor to take me seriously. If you were referred to her I recommend you call their office every day until you get an appointment (or else they won't take you seriously) or maybe just get your family doctor to refer you to someone else.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017