Ratings for Dr. Michel Bruneau

Arrogant pr_ck Dr. Death. I swear he is a serial killer that gets off on helping people die, instead of treating them.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

After my appt. with Mr. Bruneau this evening (May 1st, 2018) on behalf of my dad on filling out a Disability Tax Credit......he has absolutely no knowledge and the ability to fill out this form.....yet he charges 100.00 to fill it out. He contradicted himself when I had asked him to transfer his answers to the new DTC form that is on the CRA website. He choose to answer no to a question he had originally filled out yes to and indicated 2013 as to which my dad was able to go back 5 years. When I called him on it. He asked me to leave or he would call the police. I said to call the police. He said to the police that I was causing a disturbance. He actually told the police that I refused to give him my name.....seriously! He never asked me my name until the police asked him what my name was. The police arrived only for me to have proof he contradicted himself based on the answers he provided the week prior when he filled out the DTC on April 23, 2018. I had said to the officers thank you for hearing me out and sorry that this was a waste of your time. Mr. Bruneau should be ashamed of himself and I am acting on this incident, he needs to be accountable for his actions and I have all the proof I need to act on this further. Be aware!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Bruneau has been our family physician since he came to Lac du Bonnet. We both really appreciate his honest approach to our healthcare and concerns. We feel he really listens to his patients and takes the time needed to answer our questions. Would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I had to see this doctor because my practitioner was unavailable. I had just come back from South America with a very bad case of diarrhea. Without examining me he proclaimed hat I had diverticulitis and gave me a prescription that was totally inappropriate. My practitioner returned 2 days later and took tests and determined that I had picked up a nasty bug and treated me accordingly. I would never recommend this person to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Bruneau and the staff at Pinawa Cancer Care are awesome. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He takes his time with you so you don't feel rushed. And the nurses at Pinawa that work with him are also very awesome and caring. Enjoy going there vs having to drive all the way into Winnipeg. Excellent envirionment to be in when you are dealing with this terrible disease.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Bruneau was excellent with my mother during her cancer treatments and end of life. Very compassionate, honest, and upfront. I highly recommend him, if you can get in. He is very busy and popular.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Bruneau is an amazing dr. He is caring and very smart! Little bit rough but he actually cares about his patients :) his coworkers and such are happy to have him work in the Ldb medical clinic, the pinawa hospital and in cancer care! Thank you dr. Bruneau you are wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Bruneau can be very rude and condescending particularly to staff. This affects patient care as staff are afraid to approach him. Nurses have quit because of his behaviour. Management will not address the problem. I would not recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015