Ratings for Dr. Kumar Gupta

Dr. Gupta is the best addiction treatment doctor in Toronto. Friendly, sympathetic, very up to date on latest research and treatments. Sits on several addiction treatment medical boards.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

amazing doc...not doctor like in his demeanor but words of wisdom come from him......very laid back...personable...looks you in the eye and tells you what he thinks...no bs lines...love this guy...he is the real deal..

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was always weary of doctors that prescribe Methadone until I met dr Gupta. Instantly felt a caring across the table and a feeling he cared about my life. Not just a prescription pusher. Really has done a lot for me and my loved ones and truly is reliable and true to his word. No bs. He says it and the does it. So compassionate. No words can describe. Thankyou dr Gupta. !!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I love Dr Gupta the staff could be better but Dr Gupta is the best Dr I've ever met he has been there for me and I feel I've come to care for him and really respect what he does and what he has done for me and my family thank u Kumar

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

he's an amazing doctor and has done everything he says he's going to do and has helped me in more ways than one... I have never met a doctor like this before saved my life in more ways than one

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is the best doctor ever and the person who wrote the negative comment needs to check them self .. cause I bet that person is doing something wrong and like all us addicts wants to put the blame on someone rather then admit they fucked up

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I know this clown who wrote the negative review. He abuses Valium and has a personal vendetta against Dr Gupta because he cares enough to say NO to valiums. He cheats in his urines and got caught by Dr Gupta. Don't mistake nice for stupid. I gave known Dr Gupta for years. He is the most ethical guy I know. He knows valiums kill and said no to Valium prescribing to this joker and now he wants to ruin his name. He should get real and not take out his frustrations on this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

wow...this doctor rocks!..cool, hip, and no BS he tells it the way it is..

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr.Gutpa is nowhere near as handsome as I am...but he's a very good doctor. That's all I can say

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Gupta is wonderful, and Toronto is lucky to have him. He is so incredibly dedicated to addictions harm reduction, and is an advocate for people who don't have a voice of their own due to society's bias against individuals with serious addictions. He's there for every one of us, and wants to think the best of everyone. Like another commenter said though, he is indeed brutally honest, and will let you know when you're heading in a bad direction. He does all he can to support us, and is absolutely fair and balanced.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015