Ratings for Dr. Kumar Gupta

he's not just a doctor....hes a true friend . ...he speaks for the ones without a voice..hes so passionate about you getting better and having a better life...he will go out of his way for stable housing , ID , and anything that is needed to make life easier;...I had no ohip for 7 months..was homeless..finally got one...not a single fee charge from this man...hes a saint He was so happy when I showed him my new lease agreement. he was in tears....never saw a doctor cry I love this man....god bless him!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

The best doctor in the world he deserves an award for who he is the passion the care he gives he’s number 2 in my life

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Gupta is the best addiction treatment doctor in Toronto. Friendly, sympathetic, very up to date on latest research and treatments. Sits on several addiction treatment medical boards.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

amazing doc...not doctor like in his demeanor but words of wisdom come from him......very laid back...personable...looks you in the eye and tells you what he thinks...no bs lines...love this guy...he is the real deal..

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was always weary of doctors that prescribe Methadone until I met dr Gupta. Instantly felt a caring across the table and a feeling he cared about my life. Not just a prescription pusher. Really has done a lot for me and my loved ones and truly is reliable and true to his word. No bs. He says it and the does it. So compassionate. No words can describe. Thankyou dr Gupta. !!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I love Dr Gupta the staff could be better but Dr Gupta is the best Dr I've ever met he has been there for me and I feel I've come to care for him and really respect what he does and what he has done for me and my family thank u Kumar

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

he's an amazing doctor and has done everything he says he's going to do and has helped me in more ways than one... I have never met a doctor like this before saved my life in more ways than one

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is the best doctor ever and the person who wrote the negative comment needs to check them self .. cause I bet that person is doing something wrong and like all us addicts wants to put the blame on someone rather then admit they fucked up

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I know this clown who wrote the negative review. He abuses Valium and has a personal vendetta against Dr Gupta because he cares enough to say NO to valiums. He cheats in his urines and got caught by Dr Gupta. Don't mistake nice for stupid. I gave known Dr Gupta for years. He is the most ethical guy I know. He knows valiums kill and said no to Valium prescribing to this joker and now he wants to ruin his name. He should get real and not take out his frustrations on this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

wow...this doctor rocks!..cool, hip, and no BS he tells it the way it is..

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015