Ratings for Dr. Kumar Gupta

Dr. Gupta is also a coroner so he has insight that most addiction doctor's don't he can see you in 2 places at his clinic doing his best to help you recover or on his slab because the addiction took you over. He cares about his patients and his patients care about him. I have Huntington's and was mainly absent from my family he has helped me on both fronts and I love him for it thank you Dr. Gupta I love ya man

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

After 20 years crossing paths with your harm reduction program and caring personality doing great.. Knowing you and becoming a productive individual and contributing to my community I will always owe you a heartful thank to you . RR

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I was troubled with opiod addiction since my mid 20’s nobody had a clue friends parents no one. I worked local it wasnt so bad i could find the pills around on my breaks or lunch. Then i got highred on working in the oil feilds west. Well i was a full blown (ROCK STAR) all the other guys were moaning and crying getting out of the trucks. I would be a half hour early have everything ready to go!! I was brining 400 ox 80’s out to the well should of seen prodiction it tripled!! But one hitch didnt have enought had to go into emergency and beg for pills that was a wake up call. So i went home none of the clinics around hear fit my schedule working in alberta 3 weeks on 2 off!!! I wanted to get clean i didnt want to fly 5000 ox 80’s out with across the country.. One fly back i was stabding at the baggage carousel and my bag never came out wjfb my 3-5000 pills!! I so thought i was caught let alone trying to weeks with no pills!! So i went and aseen my good friend MR Kumar Gupta!! From the moment we talked for 30sec i knew he was the one doc for me!! Hes hands down the best doctor in ontario hes super helpful, talks to you like a normal person, understands i bust my ass for work and he found some way to get around it!!! Hands down best doc in canada!! He even gave me his personnel cell # that like gold!! He coming sledding mountain clmbing in revel stoke BC hes never been on one but u had my back i got your DR Dupt!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Gupta for over 15 years but I just found out about this site, otherwise I would have written a review years ago. I was a crackhead and homeless when I first met Dr. Gupta. ... 15 years later... I have completed my university degree, have a stable career and will be starting my own family with kids I can call my own. What a turn around from my life before, who could ever imagine my life prior. All this, I owe to Dr. Gupta. He was there for me when no one else was, not even my family. He counselled me through thick and thin. He went out of his way to have me reconcile with my family. He went far and beyond his duties and helped me detox off all drugs including Methadone. He is non-judgmental with his patients, always a listening ear and being very realistic and sensible with his advises, all within the guidelines of treatment and his profession. He is truly the greatest doctor I have known worthy of the profession. I am so proud to have known him in this lifetime. Without him I would never have achieved where I am now. You are a God given gift helping patients like me and giving me hope when I was so desperate and alone. Thank you so much Dr. Gupta. I really owe you my life....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

whoever wrote the last review is a liar who has a personal vandeta against dr Gupta dr Gupta is a wonderful genuine person who wants to help people from his heart . he got me on disability just with me being on methadone alone.. I am not on multiple pills...dr Gupta hates too many pills and got me off most of them because he said they are dangerous together..

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

he's not just a doctor....hes a true friend . ...he speaks for the ones without a voice..hes so passionate about you getting better and having a better life...he will go out of his way for stable housing , ID , and anything that is needed to make life easier;...I had no ohip for 7 months..was homeless..finally got one...not a single fee charge from this man...hes a saint He was so happy when I showed him my new lease agreement. he was in tears....never saw a doctor cry I love this man....god bless him!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

The best doctor in the world he deserves an award for who he is the passion the care he gives he’s number 2 in my life

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Gupta is the best addiction treatment doctor in Toronto. Friendly, sympathetic, very up to date on latest research and treatments. Sits on several addiction treatment medical boards.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

amazing doc...not doctor like in his demeanor but words of wisdom come from him......very laid back...personable...looks you in the eye and tells you what he thinks...no bs lines...love this guy...he is the real deal..

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was always weary of doctors that prescribe Methadone until I met dr Gupta. Instantly felt a caring across the table and a feeling he cared about my life. Not just a prescription pusher. Really has done a lot for me and my loved ones and truly is reliable and true to his word. No bs. He says it and the does it. So compassionate. No words can describe. Thankyou dr Gupta. !!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016