Ratings for Dr. Dale Ann Dorsey

Dale Ann is the best doctor I've been to since I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's. With her knowledge and experience combined with my research I felt we were a great team.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I absolutely love this practice. Dale Ann is so patient and understanding and makes you feel so comfortable with her outstanding beside manner!!! Women's issues aren't always the easiest to understand and or most comfortable to talk about, she's is knowledgeable and tactful while discussing all'the stuff!!! Kudos to her and her staff!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Very friendly and helpful front desk, and Dale Ann was, as always, pleasant, information, and warm. Thanks for a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

This is the most caring office i have every been to. Dale Ann has fixed my hormonal issues. It wasn't easy, but she didn't give up.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I wish all offices were run with the same efficiency and ease as this one. Dale Ann is my favorite provider.. I leave not only feeling better, but well informed. Office staff is great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I was very ill when coming to arcadia. The staff was comforting patient and very kind. Dale Ann Dorsey answered all my questions. I felt like i had finally found someone who would listen and understand. I began right away with my well woman check up and mammogram. The questions they asked and how they listened were most comforting. Thank you Arcadia Well Woman.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

After talking to me and looking over my lab results when I came in as a new patient, Dale Ann was able to pinpoint the reasons why I was feeling so unwell even though I was already on bio-identical hormone replacement treatment with another doctor. I felt that she listened to my entire story and was able to create a treatment plan that would not only address my hormone replacement needs but also my Hashimoto's issues, etc. I'm looking forward to being finally being in balance!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have recently come to see Dr Dorsey as a recommendation from a friend. She is every bit as awesome as my friend said. She took her time to discuss and educate me about my hormone issues. She started me on hormone replacement with pellets. I have not felt this great in years. Thanks Dale Ann, you and your practice are truly deserving of my endorsement.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr Dorsey is awesome. I have seening her for a few years now. I am always impressed with her knowlege and advice. I have recommended her to serveal friends and family. They have all siad the same thing. "She is a great Gynocologist"

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Went and seen this doctor with concerns having severe pain while on my menstrual cycle and also troubles with getting pregnant when i told her what i thought i had she sent me to get a procedure done and told me that was not the case after the procedure here i am 2 yrs later thinking im fine and come to find out the procedure i had actually had done had nothing to do with my concerns and am in even worse pain my dr now is having me checked for endometriosis due to the symptoms and not because of what i had thought it was. I feel she did not listen nor take my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014