Ratings for Dr. Violet Newman

Clean and Innovative Dental Clinic Lakeview Dental Centre is a top-of-the-class, modernized, hygienic clinic with superb staff that are always polite and willing to help. They knew exactly what they were doing and happy to explain it when I had questions. There was no pressure, and the whole treatment process was simple and easy to understand. The clinic is well equipped with cutting edge technology that the staff handle skillfully. My family and I have had a lot of dental work done at Lakeview Dental Centre such as Wisdom Tooth extraction, Dental Crown, Dental Implants, Hygienic treatment, Teeth whitening, and Mini dental implants for my mom. Dr. Violet Newman and her team are involved with all the new dental procedures. On my last appointment, Dr. Violet did Cosmetic Botox for me and medical Botox for my husband. I was surprise to see amazing results after only 4-6 days. I was very pleased with the price and, most importantly, the results. I would unreservedly recommend anyone looking for dental procedures or cosmetic treatments to try a consultation with Dr. Violet Newman.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Maybe a bit of smile from the team and staff. It's free to smile and talk to patients. Well, maybe b/c it's free so they don't have to. It's a typical robotic humanoid mentality we find in any doctor office in Calgary anyway.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Newman is one of the most compassionate dentist I've ever encountered. Her passion and professionalism is outstanding as well as the wealth of knowledge she brings to her work. Dr. Newman is always on top of new innovation in her line of work. She stays current when it comes to dentistry and all her patients can take advantage of her constant update of technology and dentistry appliances. I am truly grateful for her accepting us as patients(family of 2) but we did not stop there. We brought to the office all our other family and friends once we realized that we landed on the most quality work dentistry can provide at the Lakeview office. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have switched from another dental office, where I have been going for 6 years. Dr. Violet Newman is truly phenomenal Dentist for the following main reasons: 1. High integrity (billing and price transparency) 2. Super smart (finished Dentistry School as a female who was born in Romania, which shows passion for the profession) 3. Extremely gentle and caring (I did not want to leave the office, haha) 4. Her team which includes Allison (office manager) and Sarah (dental assistant) is extremely knowledgeable and professional Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Great dentist and staff. Dr Newman is very skilled and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Great dental experience with Dr Newman, she personally cleaned my teeth and I'm no longer afraid of dentists!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr Newman and her staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and carring and out whole family enjoys going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Violet is so pets able and helpful always has a smile and answers any concerns or questions gently with such patience. I highly recommend her work

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My family loves to come to Dr Newman's office for dental treatments. All her staff is highly qualified and always nice but what make a huge difference is that everybody cares. My 9 years old daughter use to be very apprehensive during dental treatment but after she had a needle done by Dr Newman's gentle hand she totally overcome her fear and now she is very excited to go back for her appointments. Everybody was very nice and patient with her and Dr Newman and her assistant explained to her in great detail every single step of the procedure. She even got rewarded with a toy at the end for her good behaviour. We were also informed how we can take better care of our teeth to avoid future problems. I would highly recommend Dr Newman and her office to every family . A.R.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr.Violet Newman is " a pearl ". Always attentive to your needs regarding pain management during procedure and keen at explaining every steps of your treatment. Everybody at her practice is respectful of your time and happy to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Violet Newman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients