Ratings for Dr. Violet Newman

Dr Newman and the Staff are always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Lakevew Dental Centre is a place i do not hesitate to revisit. The office is a very professional and friendly operation. All the staff are very friendly, courteous and efficient. The Centre is very clean and neat. A dental service I returned to after trying elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dental assistants are all very nice and professional. Reception desk is very nice. The doctor has recommended expensive treatments that no other dentist has ever suggested, giving some clients the feeling they are being sold products and procedures. You will need to be confident and do your research as to what procedures you do/do not want done.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

find it very expensive sure they are all very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I am so happy I found this dental office. Everyone is very caring, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Maybe a bit of smile from the team and staff. It's free to smile and talk to patients. Well, maybe b/c it's free so they don't have to. It's a typical robotic humanoid mentality we find in any doctor office in Calgary anyway.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Clean and Innovative Dental Clinic Lakeview Dental Centre is a top-of-the-class, modernized, hygienic clinic with superb staff that are always polite and willing to help. They knew exactly what they were doing and happy to explain it when I had questions. There was no pressure, and the whole treatment process was simple and easy to understand. The clinic is well equipped with cutting edge technology that the staff handle skillfully. My family and I have had a lot of dental work done at Lakeview Dental Centre such as Wisdom Tooth extraction, Dental Crown, Dental Implants, Hygienic treatment, Teeth whitening, and Mini dental implants for my mom. Dr. Violet Newman and her team are involved with all the new dental procedures. On my last appointment, Dr. Violet did Cosmetic Botox for me and medical Botox for my husband. I was surprise to see amazing results after only 4-6 days. I was very pleased with the price and, most importantly, the results. I would unreservedly recommend anyone looking for dental procedures or cosmetic treatments to try a consultation with Dr. Violet Newman.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Newman is one of the most compassionate dentist I've ever encountered. Her passion and professionalism is outstanding as well as the wealth of knowledge she brings to her work. Dr. Newman is always on top of new innovation in her line of work. She stays current when it comes to dentistry and all her patients can take advantage of her constant update of technology and dentistry appliances. I am truly grateful for her accepting us as patients(family of 2) but we did not stop there. We brought to the office all our other family and friends once we realized that we landed on the most quality work dentistry can provide at the Lakeview office. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have switched from another dental office, where I have been going for 6 years. Dr. Violet Newman is truly phenomenal Dentist for the following main reasons: 1. High integrity (billing and price transparency) 2. Super smart (finished Dentistry School as a female who was born in Romania, which shows passion for the profession) 3. Extremely gentle and caring (I did not want to leave the office, haha) 4. Her team which includes Allison (office manager) and Sarah (dental assistant) is extremely knowledgeable and professional Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Great dentist and staff. Dr Newman is very skilled and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Violet Newman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Georgia