Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Violet Newman

Dr. Newman and staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in. As a person with dental office anxiety, I always feel my needs are met with compassion and sincerity. You are treated as a person and not a number like some larger dental offices. I truly appreciate the care I have received.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I really appreciate the timeliness and quality of work done by Dr Newman. I needed an implant and a crown. Everything looks amazing. Big thank you and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Violet Newman's response
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It makes us all very proud to know that your experience was good and that you are happy with the final result. Dr. Violet Newman

Submitted December 22, 2017

I used to be so scared of dentist, but now, when I go, I am so relaxed most of the time I fall asleep. They make you feel like family.....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Violet Newman's response
We are happy to hear that we were able to turn around your fear of the dentist and appreciate your review. Kind regards, Dr. Violet Newman

Submitted October 19, 2017

Very pleasant, efficient and professional. Always a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Dr. Violet Newman

Submitted October 19, 2017

She is wonderful, knowledgeable and very caring. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Thank you for the kind words . Sincerely, Dr. Violet Newman

Submitted September 28, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable. Always up to date with newest procedures . The receptionist is very competent and friendly and Dr Newman works quickly, skillfully and is a highly educated and knowledgeable dentist. Hygienist is also very informative, helpful and works very efficiently .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Violet Newman's response
We all strive to achieve the highest standard of care for our patients and knowing that we met your expectations means a lot to us. Thank you! Dr. Violet Newman and staff

Submitted September 28, 2017

A wonderful dentist she makes my visits so enjoyable I I would recommend her to everybody

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Violet Newman's response
We appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback and we are happy that we your visit enjoyable. Sincerely, Dr. Violet Newman and staff.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Newman and the Staff are always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Violet Newman's response
We strive to treat all of our patients the way that we would like to be treated. Thank you for your kind comment. Sincerely, Dr. Violet Newman and staff.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Lakevew Dental Centre is a place i do not hesitate to revisit. The office is a very professional and friendly operation. All the staff are very friendly, courteous and efficient. The Centre is very clean and neat. A dental service I returned to after trying elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dental assistants are all very nice and professional. Reception desk is very nice. The doctor has recommended expensive treatments that no other dentist has ever suggested, giving some clients the feeling they are being sold products and procedures. You will need to be confident and do your research as to what procedures you do/do not want done.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Violet Newman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients