Ratings for Dr. Oliver C. Tsai

This Doctor is not knowledgeable at all in what he claims he is & what he's suppose to be. I'm even doubting that he's really a Doctor. As my personal experience I had with him when I ask him about the result of my X-Ray, he said that I was very serious & when I asked him what he meant by what he said, he told me, "I don't know yet! Come back tomorrow then he said, if I need to know an answer immediately, he told me to search it online." He was serious about it. Even my relatives had the same experience, as he always answers, "I don't know!" There was a time when his staff checked my BP & the reading was 220/140 & when Dr Tsai came, he didn't even show concern as he just asked me to relax... he's got to be kidding, relax with my BP reading at 220/140??? I believe I should have been brought to emergency. I am really doubting that he's really a Doctor. I do NOT recommend him to treat any person at all !!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011