Ratings for Dr. Shane Allen

Recently my daughter had surgery by Dr. Allen for her receding gum line. He used a special technique (I forget the name) and the final outcome was actually unbelievable. Her gums look perfect and the procedure and recovery were quite easy. However, my daughter followed all of his recommendations and everything has healed perfectly. I had this same surgery done years ago by a gum specialist and Dr. Allen's results were 100% better. I think I will get mine done again to fix the mistakes the specialist made. Dr. Allen is a highly skilled dentist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Allen is great! He's friendly and does everything to make you feel comfortable. I've been going to him since he opened is practice on Yonge Street. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have had a "sensitive" tooth for almost 3 years and despite several interventions it has remained sensitive. Last week it was diagnosed as an abscess under the tooth and I was hastily referred to Dr. Allen for a root canal. These are never pleasant at the best of times and I was not looking forward to the procedure. Usually dental ratings are on a less-negative scale from "ghastly" and "painful" as opposed to being anything positive. I have to say the experience was completely uneventful and forgettable. Dr. Allen caused me absolutely no pain or apprehension at all. From the initial needle through the removal of severe decay to the final unfreezing just a few minutes ago I had total confidence in him. There is not even a residual ache. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will recommend you without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I just came out from seeing Dr. Allen for 2x wisdom teeth extraction. What a breeze! He's attentive, confident, efficient and a pleasure to have as a dentist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

We took our 2 children to Dr. Allen and were completely happy with everything , I would highly recommend Dr Allen to anyone looking for a family dentist

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

My review is just like the others. Dr. Allen is so good I make the 4-hour trip to see him. I visit family and schedule my appointment around all of that. There is no attitude he is just a cool guy who happens to be an excellent dentist. I always look forward to going. The support staff is awesome also.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Allen is very kind and extremely knowledgeable. Conveys information to parents in informative and practical way. Does not recommend useless and costly treatments for my children's baby teeth (as our last dentist did). His assistant is also excellent. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Love Dr. Allen. He makes going to the dentist actually enjoyable for our whole family. He is patient, kind and so nice to talk to. The atmosphere is friendly and warm. I highly recommend Dr. Allen.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I used to hate going to the dentist and would drag it out as long as I could. But Dr. Allen and his staff make it as pleasant an experience as a dentist appointment can be. He is friendly and knowledgeable and really seems to care about his patients. Although he provides great advice and recommendations he never nags! And the office is well run - there is NEVER any waiting around. Would absolutely recommend Allen Dental to anyone who was looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

The new assistant is amazing!, and especially Dr. Allen , he's so caring to all patient needs !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013