Ratings for Dr. Shimon Y. Blau

Not at all impressed. Did nothing for me. Afraid of Sacha.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Blau was recommended to me by my primary doctor. I suffer from arthritis so my right knee was swollen and I was in constant pain. Dr. Blau recommended a treatment to me taking into consideration my medical history. He was very flexible with the treatment, changing my medication until I was happy with the results. I have been seen Dr. Blau for the last three month and my pain is much lest than before I started. He still monitoring my progress. He is a very knowledgeable Dr. and he cares for his patients. I recommend him a 100%.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Blau was amazing, he helped our daughter as she was recovering from a back injury. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything so we easily understood and felt comfortable with the procedure. One thing that was impressive is we never felt rushed, he took time to answer all our questions, and put our minds at ease. Thank you, Dr. Blau.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr. Blau was very concerned at my Mother's level of pain and made sure she got the tests she needed ASAP. Then he worked her into a busy schedule to get the treatment she needed. He patiently answered questions and made sure we understood the treatment options. He listens and communicates in a manner that is very reassuring. Thanks Dr. Blau !

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Blau is extremely professional, knowledgeable and personable. He made me feel totally at ease throughout the examination and treatment. Which in my case was very successful. He is caring, concerned and thorough and he is careful to clearly point out all of your alternatives for treatment so that you can make the best choice of treatment or therapy. I was very impressed with his manner and his knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Blau is extremely kind and caring. He is also extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain anything you ask..He makes sure that you are always as comfortable as you possibly be during treatment and after. That they give their home phone numbers shows me that they honestly mean what they say. He has made my quality of life real for me again.I do not wait long at all to be seen. Staff is extremely kind and caring. Dr. Blau also always lets you know to call anytime you feel you can no longer stand the pain you are in, or feel free to call and wait a little longer for a next procedure if you are feeling good. I feel also that this shows its not just a money making office, they are truly a caring group of Drs, Nurses, Therapist etc and are there for you. I would recommend Dr. Blau to anyone who ask for a great pain management doctor. He rate a 10 for sure.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Very patient oriented.Office staff is very detailed and also knowledgeable. Call to confirm appointments and appointments are on time

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr Blau examined my knee which had been aching; determined upon examination and my symptoms that it likely was onset of arthritis and/or bursitis or tendonitis--received cortisone injection which alleviated pain. Took X-rays upon follow up visit which substantiated diagnosis of arthritis, although not severe. In the 7 weeks since I received injection have been pain free and able to resume my physical activities.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

excellent care. could not be happier with the outcome of my treatment..

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

My experience was different than reviews stated below . I went to see Dr Eidelson but Dr Blau came in and basically told me that I just needed PT to start with but then after Dr Eidelson came in and suggested injections , he immediately changed his approach . When I asked him why he changed his approach , he indicated that he agrees with Dr Eidelson now. The injections did not help at all

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Shimon Y. Blau's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not at all impressed. Did nothing for me. Afraid of Sacha."

January 6, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33444" to "80033". Address has been updated from "None" to "3555 North Lutheran Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13034238334".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3388863'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Shimon&quot; to &quot;Shimon Y.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from &quot;DELRAY BEACH&quot; to &quot;WHEAT RIDGE&quot;, State changed from &quot;FL&quot; to &quot;CO&quot;

July 28, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Anesthesiologist" to "Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab"

April 23, 2012