Ratings for Dr. Christine Ellis

She listens, and allows you to have an opinion. And explains why your opinion may be incorrect.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

After reading the below remarks, I had to send my ratings of Dr. Ellis and the staff. Every visit I had I always left feeling good that I had the best Dr. In town. She always had the time to listen to my concerns and she never hesitated to send me for tests that were required. Now that I have moved to a different province that don't have family doctors that are taking new patients (only walk ins)' people in Rimbey should consider themselves fortunate to have great doctors like Dr. Ellis.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

This is the worst Dr. I have ever met. I'm confused by the good ratings she is getting below. She must pick and choose which patients she wants to give good medical attention to. She won't listen, won't order the appropriate tests, does not take proper notes and has no idea why medication has been changed expecting the patient to know why??? Has no idea what is wrong most of the time and says she doesn't know A LOT!!! She has no patience with elderly people and makes them feel like they are bothering her with their issues. She should not be a doctor in a town that has a large elderly population.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr.Ellis is one of the best doctors in rimbey!!! She really tries her best to help you,and if she can't she will find someone who will!!thank you for looking after me and my family,sometimes we're in to see you more than we should be.dr.ellis is very caring,very understanding and knowledgeable..thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr.Ellis is very professional and caring. She listens to her patients. She is always willing to help you out and make appropriate referrals when necessary. She uses current best practice. We are so glad to have her as a doctor for our son!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

She is always worried about my mental health.....she also delivered my grandson and was the best

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I had a lump in my breast area after having my son. This doctor kept on treating it as an infected gland with antibiotics. It would not clear up, she would not sent me for a mammogram even though I am 40 and have a history of female cancers in my family. I went back to my old doctor, he took one look sent me for a mammogram. To make a long story short, I have a suspicious mass in my breast and am awaiting a biopsy. I am faced with the very real possibility of death and leaving my babies behind without a mother. This doctor was reckless and irresposible with her care, diagnosis and treatment!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

efficient,knowledgable, puts one as ease with her relaxed friendly manner.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I've never seen a better doctor. very helpful, and a genuinely nice person.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I found she was great through my entire pregnancy and is great with my baby. I find she is great with everything and is great at explaining what is happening and what can be done about it.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011