Ratings for Dr. Arthur Asher Kornbluth

I was a patient of Dr. Kornbluth for about 14 years. I moved onto another G.I. doctor, but this was unrelated to the excellent treatment I received from Dr. Kornbluth and his staff. I moved on only as a matter of convenience because all of my other doctors are at another hospital. Dr. Kornbluth is one of the best GI doctors out there. He is extremely knowledgeable, experienced highly respected in his field, and compassionate. Yes, he does takes phonecalls during the visit, but he looks you in the eye while taking care of other urgent matters. Why not? It's his process, and I think he is mulling over healthcare strategies for you while he is doing it. He has a great sense of humor, and applies his concern and vast intelligence to your case. Bring work, your cell phone, and or book with you to the waiting room. He's well worth the time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Doctor Kornbluth does not accept any insurance, only cash.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was a patient of his. He is crooked, is just after money. Look at the number of companies he is on the payroll of, look at the procedures he forces patients to do in his office, look at how he treats his staff. Avoid this man.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This poor review is for the terrible office staff. Dr Kornbluth is great and I love working with him. He helped me find the right combination of medications to keep me in a stable remission. However, this doctor office is terrible. They are rude, unhelpful, and incompetent. I have dealt with them for about 5 years and they have not gotten better. If you want to know that your Dr will be there for you when you need him, do not work with this office - they will not help you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Punctuality Terrible. Punctuality needs improvment

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

The Best!!!!! Worlds Biggest IBD/Crohns/Ulcerative Colitis Expert!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

After seeing many GI doctors who rushed me in and out and openly refused to give me the time that I needed to address my severe illness, Dr. Kornbluth was refreshing. Yes, like many doctors, the wait is often there - but, to have an appointment in which the patient truly feels that every effort is being made to help him by a well-informed, caring, and compassionate doctor is well worth it. When I leave his office, I feel that there is some hope dealing with this outrageous disease. I can't sing his praises enough. As another reviewer states, he does take several quick phone calls during your appt., but again, he does not hesitate to make several calls on your behalf during your appt. My trip into NYC is a tough one and when I needed additional testing, he simply made a quick call and within the next hour I was being taken care of an a nearby imaging facility - I felt like a VIP. When you have reached your last desperation, please consider seeing this GI Guru.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

He knows his stuff. Is it worth the 3 hour wait? That's a personal decision.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

World Expert on Crohn's. He gives you as much time you as you need. Oddly he takes a lot of brief phone calls during your appointment. Just a head's up, be prepared to wait a very long time, sometimes multiple hours. But he really is comforting and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Be prepared to weight. Once you do get in, he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015