Ratings for Dr. Kenny Ngo

Absolutely love Dr.Ngo! Treated me but now also treating my son (I requested him as he has always been so great with me). He is incredible!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Excellent from beginning to end. Also treated my three year old and was amazing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ngo. After many years of my symptoms being misdiagnosed and ignored, Dr. Ngo immediately, after examining me, diagnosed my problem and recommended surgery. From my initial visit in February, I had a ct scan and had my surgery ten days ago. I feel so much better! Thanks so much for the great care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I was terrified after reading some of the comments below but he was fine! Polite and knowledgeable. The only criticism was that I wished that he had stayed a minute or two longer to answer my questions

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I don't usually have problems with doctors. The receptionist was very kind to me, but that was the only pleasant part of my experience here. He shoved a camera down my nose and into my throat without warning or explaining what he was doing- it was painful. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and dismissed nearly every symptom I described. He saw me for less than 5 minutes and I left with more concerns than before. He was so apathetic and dismissive and acted like he disliked me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Exceptional! In the office meeting, Dr. K. Ngo explained the surgery to be done clearly and honestly. The surgery took a little longer because Dr. Ngo found more than anticipated and took extra time to address it and thoroughly so. I was awake for it and Dr. Ngo talked much of the time to explain what he was doing and why so as to reduce the vulnerability a patient feels. We are fortunate in this community to have the calibre of knowledge, skill, and compassion of Dr. K. Ngo.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I found the receptionist very pleasant and efficient. After reading some of the bad remerks about Dr. Ngo I told him that I had come to him expecting not to like him. However I found him very pleasant and with a sence of humour not only with me but also with my daughter. My problem was solved within a few minutes and we all had a laugh. I wonder if those posting the dispariging remarks had an attitude to begin with. I would certainly go back in the future if needed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

lucky to have him and his staff doctors this good mostly practice in large cities

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Arrogant s.o.b treated my adult child with disabilities like he was a turd

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Went to him for constant swollen tonsil on one side. He was over half an hour late and when I finally got to see him, he looked in my mouth he said my tonsils were identical which, they visibly are not identical. He told me he was going to put some liquid that taste awful through my nose which was fine than proceeded with a scope that he did not explain the procedure and shoved it down my nose (very painful) and down my throat which i gagged about 3 times... Not pleasant... I told him multiple times it was it the back/top of my throat that was the discomfort and he did not listen and blamed it on acid reflux. I did not enjoy the experience what so ever. Would not recommend this doctor...

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017