Ratings for Dr. Kenny Ngo

Exceptional! In the office meeting, Dr. K. Ngo explained the surgery to be done clearly and honestly. The surgery took a little longer because Dr. Ngo found more than anticipated and took extra time to address it and thoroughly so. I was awake for it and Dr. Ngo talked much of the time to explain what he was doing and why so as to reduce the vulnerability a patient feels. We are fortunate in this community to have the calibre of knowledge, skill, and compassion of Dr. K. Ngo.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I found the receptionist very pleasant and efficient. After reading some of the bad remerks about Dr. Ngo I told him that I had come to him expecting not to like him. However I found him very pleasant and with a sence of humour not only with me but also with my daughter. My problem was solved within a few minutes and we all had a laugh. I wonder if those posting the dispariging remarks had an attitude to begin with. I would certainly go back in the future if needed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

lucky to have him and his staff doctors this good mostly practice in large cities

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Arrogant s.o.b treated my adult child with disabilities like he was a turd

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Went to him for constant swollen tonsil on one side. He was over half an hour late and when I finally got to see him, he looked in my mouth he said my tonsils were identical which, they visibly are not identical. He told me he was going to put some liquid that taste awful through my nose which was fine than proceeded with a scope that he did not explain the procedure and shoved it down my nose (very painful) and down my throat which i gagged about 3 times... Not pleasant... I told him multiple times it was it the back/top of my throat that was the discomfort and he did not listen and blamed it on acid reflux. I did not enjoy the experience what so ever. Would not recommend this doctor...

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Seen him about small lump on my head. Made me feel stupid and wasting his time. Very snobbish doctor. Will not be returning to him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I've gone to Dr.Ngo for years and he's done multiple surgeries on my ears (tubes) and he's always done a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Terrible dr . Went in to talk about tonsil stones and he told me I needed a neck massage. He then di a scope down one nostril without even telling me what he was doing then took it out and tried to put it down the other nostril . Then proceeded to put it in my mouth , he never even washed the instrument before doing this , I'm wondering if it was even washed from the person before me . Terrible mannerism and very disrespectful . He did not even want to listen to my complaints and wanted to blame everything on acid reflux . I wouldn't recommend this dr to anyone .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had an emergency nasal injury that this doctor came into the ER for. He diagnosed me quickly and went to work on my face. He was very knowledgable and showed excellent surgical expertise. I trusted him completely and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Had surgery. Didn't πŸ‘‚πŸ»To me. Ended up with major infection. Ended up back for another problem. With 0 tests said I was fine. Wrong again. I got a 2nd opinion in Barrie. Had major surgery, gr8 Dr who πŸ‘‚πŸ»!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017