Ratings for Dr. Kenny Ngo

Arrogant s.o.b treated my adult child with disabilities like he was a turd

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Went to him for constant swollen tonsil on one side. He was over half an hour late and when I finally got to see him, he looked in my mouth he said my tonsils were identical which, they visibly are not identical. He told me he was going to put some liquid that taste awful through my nose which was fine than proceeded with a scope that he did not explain the procedure and shoved it down my nose (very painful) and down my throat which i gagged about 3 times... Not pleasant... I told him multiple times it was it the back/top of my throat that was the discomfort and he did not listen and blamed it on acid reflux. I did not enjoy the experience what so ever. Would not recommend this doctor...

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Seen him about small lump on my head. Made me feel stupid and wasting his time. Very snobbish doctor. Will not be returning to him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I've gone to Dr.Ngo for years and he's done multiple surgeries on my ears (tubes) and he's always done a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Terrible dr . Went in to talk about tonsil stones and he told me I needed a neck massage. He then di a scope down one nostril without even telling me what he was doing then took it out and tried to put it down the other nostril . Then proceeded to put it in my mouth , he never even washed the instrument before doing this , I'm wondering if it was even washed from the person before me . Terrible mannerism and very disrespectful . He did not even want to listen to my complaints and wanted to blame everything on acid reflux . I wouldn't recommend this dr to anyone .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had an emergency nasal injury that this doctor came into the ER for. He diagnosed me quickly and went to work on my face. He was very knowledgable and showed excellent surgical expertise. I trusted him completely and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Had surgery. Didn't 👂🏻To me. Ended up with major infection. Ended up back for another problem. With 0 tests said I was fine. Wrong again. I got a 2nd opinion in Barrie. Had major surgery, gr8 Dr who 👂🏻!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I recently had sinus surgery with excellent results. Dr. Gno and the team at Soldiers Memorial In Orillia were informative and professional in my care both prior to and after surgery. My follow-up visit with the doctor was very positive and confirmed that the surgery was succesful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I was very pleased with my appointment from the helpfulness of the receptionist to the doctor who was very knowledgeable and who gave me every opportunity to communicate to him my history and my current medical condition. Over-all a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

The staff were more than helpful, and the Doctor was very helpful, and courteous . I don't usually write reviews, but after reading the negative ones I was very worried about my appointment. Would recommend this specialist .

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016