Dr. Salvatore Di Maio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Salvatore Di Maio

Doctore Di Maio is a gift to patients. He treated me for a brain meningioma, when the surgery lasted 14 hours in operation room. In other words he gave me backmy life. He visited me twice a day even on his day off, (I never knew of a doctorcoming towork on his days off)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr Di Maio is everything you could wish for in a surgeon, he takes the time to explain everything so you can make informed decisions. My only complaint is that his secretary can often be rude and unhelpful. If I was him I would change my secretary so I don't start getting frustrated patients!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr dimaio tres bon medecin,prend le temps de bien expliquer ,tres calme et a l ecoute,l operation s est bien passe .mille merci encore une fois au dr dimaio ainsi que son staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

He and his staff are excellent. She was in surgery for close to six hours. She was diagnosed with Cortisol producing Cushing's disease. Now a few year's after she is fine.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I am truly happy to have Dr. Di Maio as my doctor. When I was diagnosed with the tumor I was devastated , he explained everything and we took the observational approach. A year and a half later, it was time to remove the tumor. I was really scared of the surgery but he put my mind at ease. Came to see me twice a day since the surgery to make sure all was ok. I trusted him with my life. He is truly exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Di Maio has the hands of god. My brother is brain tumor free and had no complications. He took to time to explain the surgery and has the best bed side manner!! I am so happy he saved my bothers life!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

What he did for my wife i can't describe .Not only he is one of the best doctors i have seen but a great human person also ,very caring never in a rush explains to the T forever grateful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Very calm and professional. Answers your questions.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

had apretty bad headache afterwards but nice guy uwu

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I did not had a great experience with him. But I'm happy if he's been good with other.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Salvatore Di Maio's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients