Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Tung

Dr Tung is very caring. Not all the times I've went have been super helpful, but most of them are. I think I'm mostly enamoured by his love and care for patients. He quietly delights in helping people. I have upmost respect for him. PS His receptionists are pretty rude and look pissed all the time, but no biggie. Just a heads up :P

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

For many decades my husband and I have been Dr. K. Tung's patients. There is no words big enough to describe our gratefulNess to Dr. Tung. His expertise....his caring...his knowledge and his compassion goes a long way. Whether his help was physically....mentally....and spiritually...DR Tung used everything from the goodness of his hearts to help my husband and I. As well his patience. I realize how fortunate we are to have Dr Tung as our Doctor. Thank you Dr. Tung for your caring service...and devotion as the best Doctor. God bless

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Tung is very good doctor, but his staffs is just not so helpful and no patient to answer the questions

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Tung has been my family doctor all my life. My parents and grandparents are all patients of his -going back three generations!. He's genuinely concerned about your illness and wants to help you get better. I've moved a lot over the years and I still commute to Scarborough to see him because he's a great doctor and he cares about my health.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Tung is a nice family doctor but waiting time more than to see him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr TUNG truly care for his patient! He has been our family doctor for over 24 years.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I am lucky to have Dr. Tung as my family doctor since I came to Canada 26 years ago. He is sincere and very helpful. Even we speak different dialect and need to communicate through English mostly, he always listen to me patiently. I am skeptical with many health professionals and feel that they value the income more than my health but I always trust Dr Tung and I feel safe with him looking after me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Hi there! Dr. Tung is very friendly and helpful. About 4yrs ago, I suffered from acne and he prescribed accutane to clear it up. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. Thank you and have a nice day.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Wait times are quite long... knowledgeable doctor, but sometimes does not appear professional in manner or clothing

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr Tung is the best family doctor. He and his staff are so caring and that explains why their waiting time is long. Many times they'll squeezed me into the schedule last minutes as my toddler has high fever for days. He cares about people's mental states too as he once asked a new patient who is a new immigrant to Canada how he is adapting to the new life. He really is our family doctor!!! Staff are friendly and sweet!! Just love them all.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011