Ratings for Dr. Darren Payne

Dr Payne is a wonderful doctor! He did my cataract surgery and now I can see again. I would strongly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Darren Payne is wonderful! He was very nice, very straightforward doctor who helped me with my cataracts. The staff was very professional, and kind. I would recommend Dr. Payne to everyone who really needs help.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Payne is a great doctor! I can see so well since my cataract surgery. He was sooo kind and was very afraid. He and his staff really put me at ease. Great experience at the Crestview and Niceville offices.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

The best doctor my dad has ever seen. My dad has glaucoma and cataracts. Dr. Payne was able to get the glaucoma under control and he removed my Dad's cataracts. My dad has the best sight he has ever had! We owe it all to Dr. Payne and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Great doctor and surgeon. i can now see so well since my cataract surgery!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

The worst doctor's visit I've ever had. Mind-bogglingly rude and insulting when I was sick and in pain. Advice: Don't go if you're a valid medical emergency. Advertises heavily in the local area for laser-based corrective surgeries and apparently finds you an annoyance if you're there for medical care as opposed to a candidate for a $4000 procedure for a few minutes of work. Sent me 130 miles away to see a specialist because there "wasn't one in the local area," or so he said. There was and thankfully, I find out about that and started seeing him, but only after spending serious $ on travel and motel expenses to get medical care out of town, inconveniencing family & friends, and using up all of my sick and personal leave at work.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008