Ratings for Dr. Mark Doyle

Spoke to the receptioist who turned me off even paying a deposit for a first consult with the doctor. Disgusting service for a plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Doyle has a huge ego and limited skill. No follow up care or responsibility. Another surgeon is required to fix what he did and said as such.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr Mark Doyle went above and beyond my expectations, very knowledgeable and approachable, results amazing.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Had a rhinoplasty with this doctor with bad results he doesn't care about you once you walk out the door please don't use him

Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Mark Doyle is an extraordinarily gifted surgeon. The lift he gave my face was so subtle and effective that many clients and friends commented on how well, relaxed and great I looked, which was how I felt. With my busy life, the last thing I wanted to do was explain I'd had surgery! Healing was fast and and the final results more than satisfactory. I attribute this to Dr. Doyle's long experience, competency, artistry and empathy. Thank you Dr. Doyle, and compliments to your pleasant and supportive staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

After 37 years of low self esteem and hiding underneath my hair I finally took the step to have surgery on my protruding ears. Dr Doyle and his staff made the whole process seamless. From initial quotes and consultations thru to post op care was of the highest professional standard. Mandy was lovely and extremely helpful with all questions I had pre-op. As was Shannon with my post op care and help. They all made me feel comfortable and safe. Dr Doyle did an amazing job. Very skilled surgeon. I am super excited at the result. I actually cried when the bandages were removed and saw the final result. I hadn't realised the impact they were having on my life until that moment. Thank you for making that happen 🤕😝

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a breast reduction by Dr Doyle on 21st May 2105. I am now 7 weeks post op. I could not be happier with the result . The man is a genius. I have gone from large pendulous uneven breasts to a perfect uplifted C cup. Dr Doyle and his team are very professional, knowledgable and caring. Pre and post op care went according to plan, with no hidden extra costs. I would recommend anyone contemplating this procedure to book an appointment with Dr Doyle, you wont regret it. My only regret is that I didn't do it earlier.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had a breast enlargement and rhinoplasty in 1999 with Dr Doyle.... I was overwhelmed with the results, Dr Doyle was extremely experienced and knowledgeable and explained things I hadn't even thought of... my results were classical, soft and natural... I went on to have 4 children, and easily breast fed my babies, and my breasts went back to their post operation size, sit, firmness and skin firmness, I was amazed at how the didn't "shift" as Dr Doyle had placed them under a fine layer of chest muscle expertly.. his knowledge and experience is so great for these long term results....after 16 yrs and 4 babies, they sit perfectly natural and softly, ..I couldn't recommend him more.

Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Mark Doyle

Dr. Mark Doyle's response
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I think the star rating may be the other way around?? If we see a star rating 1, we look at how we can improve our service and I don't know that you are reviewing like that. Thanks again for your support!

Submitted June 25, 2015

I found Dr Mark Doyle and his staff to be friendly, welcoming and helpful. There were no hidden charges I was informed the total price upfront. I had a breast augumentation and rinoplasty and I absolutley love my results. Dr Doyle understood exactly the result I was after and I felt I was in good hands even at my first consultation. I went into surgery really nervous but once I saw Dr Doyle he made me feel relaxed and confident of my decision. My breasts look exactly how I wanted them too and so does my nose. The nurse staff phoned after surgery to make sure I was ok and if I had any questions. I felt at ease phoning the surgery to ask any questions about pain or cleaning and I was always looked after. I highly recommend Gold Coast Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation in 2012 , and was initially very nervous about having surgery. After meeting Dr Doyle and the team at Gold Coast Plastic Surgery, I felt very comfortable and excited about having surgery. My results were excellent and I am so proud of my new 'girls' - I could not have asked for a better result. I just recently had a child and now need a breast lift, I have had an appointment with Dr Doyle as he is the only one who I would even consider having surgery with and am booked to go ahead soon. I have already recommended so many people to see Dr Doyle and his wonderful team, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Mark Doyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

An experienced and committed plastic surgeon, Dr. Doyle has been obtaining elegant, life-altering results for his patients for over 23 years. His outstanding work and friendly manner have earned him much respect from the Gold Coast community, where he has a busy plastic surgery practice. Dr. Doyle did his medical degree at Monash University (MBBS) and then commenced his general surgical training. During this time he spent 12 months continuing his surgical training in Newcastle upon Tyne in the United Kingdom before returning to Melbourne to complete his surgical training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1989. Dr Doyle specialises in all areas of cosmetic surgery including breast surgery, facial rejuvenation surgery, nose surgery, liposuction, abdominal surgery, surgery for massive weight loss, prominent ear surgery, scar revision, and skin cancer surgery - Dr Doyle is also trained to administer all types of injectable wrinkle treatments and fillers and has a strong interest in anti-aging medicine. Dr Doyle attends regular meetings both in Australia and Internationally to keep up with the latest advances in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and anti-aging medicine. Dr Doyle is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in the division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS). He is also a member of numerous professional organisations, both in Australasia and Internationally. These include The Australian Medical Association, The Queensland Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. A talented lecturer and writer, Dr. Doyle has lectured and presented papers at numerous meetings. Outside medicine he is an accomplished musician, has a diploma in psychoaccoustics and sound engineering, has a strong interest in IT, photography and has a commercial jet pilots licence. He has a 17 year old son and twin 16 year old daughters and enjoys sailing, surfing, anything to do with the beach, drones and photography!

• English