Ratings for Dr. Mark Doyle

Dr Doyle is a typical covert narcissist. Wears a smirking mask until you give him your money and once he exposed his increasing senescent unreliability, he will enjoy showing to you his irritating and arrogant lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I had a massive infection following a breast augmentation in 2016 with Mark Doyle that cause an ugly deformation in one side. After a few attempts to correct it, he finally admitted that « there was nothing he could do for me anymore »...! (apart from contacting the ombudsman). My friend had her breasts done in Thailand and she is very happy with the results for the fraction of the price, no wonder people chose overseas options. Not recommended, Mr Ripley with no talent...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I would NOT recommend this Dr. I had a brachioplasty a couple of years ago and my left arm is still painful. I felt discarded as many times I contacted his practice staff and they kept telling me it was normal and needed to settle. But I went for another opinion to a different surgeon who told me maybe some tiny nerves in the area have been sectioned during my op and that I would have to see a Neurosurgeon which I cannot afford presently. I was recommended to him verbally, I wish I had done a bit of research instead of trusting anyone!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Butcher - It took him 6 costly operations on me to stop a simple infection after a BL. Another surgeon had to be called in by the graft team as Doyle was only allowed to watch my last op. I hope he feels the humiliation to be exposed as an incapable and questionable specialist, as much as I feel regretful when I look at my body scars with his signature on a daily basis. Would evidently recommend a better surgeon, cannot be difficult.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

First and last consultation -rather traumatic-with this doc. In only the allocated 5mn (costing $$) I felt so uncomfortable I could not wait to leave. His answers to my questions were very confusing, I wondered if he was fit to the job. Don’t waste your money, find a younger, more interested specialist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Bad bad bad BA with implants (wrong ones!) The worse experience of my life. I wish I had done my homework, and his manners makes you feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

If you are considering have a little bit of "work" done I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Doyle. Recently I had breast augmentation and mini facial and neck tightening. Whilst I was apprehensive about the mini facial .... I was reassured and well looked after by the staff especially Shannon and of course Dr Doyle. I had the procedures done all at one time with one night stay in John Flynn bandages off in the morning and out of hospital just after lunch. I couldn't believe how good I felt and after the following nights stay at a friends went home the next day. All my worries about people finding out what I'd done were without foundation...except to say Ive had so many comments on how well I look and how less stressed and less tired I look. All I can say is that now ... how I feel on the inside matches how I look and Im very happy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I had my breast surgery with Dr Mark Doyle. I had a breast lift with augmentation. Extremely unhappy with the results. I ended up in emergency as one of my breast split open caused by a build up of Fluid which gushed out. This resulted in a second surgery with one implant been taken out and my breast washed out followed by the implant been put back in. From the first surgery I was left with one breast half the size of the other. Dr Doyle said it was because he stitched it too tight. In the second surgery he said he loosened the tightness and the breast would fall into place. It is still deformed and unsightly to look at and has not changed since the operation. Dr Doyle is quite arrogant and appears to not care. He is happy to take your money and move onto the next patient. As for his staff, a couple of the girls are absolutely beautiful however the reception could do with reviewing. I would consider using a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Spoke to the receptioist who turned me off even paying a deposit for a first consult with the doctor. Disgusting service for a plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Doyle has a huge ego and limited skill. No follow up care or responsibility. Another surgeon is required to fix what he did and said as such.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Mark Doyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

An experienced and committed plastic surgeon, Dr. Doyle has been obtaining elegant, life-altering results for his patients for over 23 years. His outstanding work and friendly manner have earned him much respect from the Gold Coast community, where he has a busy plastic surgery practice. Dr. Doyle did his medical degree at Monash University (MBBS) and then commenced his general surgical training. During this time he spent 12 months continuing his surgical training in Newcastle upon Tyne in the United Kingdom before returning to Melbourne to complete his surgical training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1989. Dr Doyle specialises in all areas of cosmetic surgery including breast surgery, facial rejuvenation surgery, nose surgery, liposuction, abdominal surgery, surgery for massive weight loss, prominent ear surgery, scar revision, and skin cancer surgery - Dr Doyle is also trained to administer all types of injectable wrinkle treatments and fillers and has a strong interest in anti-aging medicine. Dr Doyle attends regular meetings both in Australia and Internationally to keep up with the latest advances in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and anti-aging medicine. Dr Doyle is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in the division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS). He is also a member of numerous professional organisations, both in Australasia and Internationally. These include The Australian Medical Association, The Queensland Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. A talented lecturer and writer, Dr. Doyle has lectured and presented papers at numerous meetings. Outside medicine he is an accomplished musician, has a diploma in psychoaccoustics and sound engineering, has a strong interest in IT, photography and has a commercial jet pilots licence. He has a 17 year old son and twin 16 year old daughters and enjoys sailing, surfing, anything to do with the beach, drones and photography!

• English