Ratings for Dr. Mark Doyle

Iv had several procedures with Dr Doyle, Breasts, Rhinoplasty and Liposuction. I couldn’t fault my experience at Dr Doyle’s surgery and his friendly and professional team. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a talented surgeon with exceptional results.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Not good at rhinoplasty. Staff were useless rude and accusatory.

Submitted August 27, 2018

I’m an old patient of Dr Doyle’s and actually have a lot to do within the industry and it is very clear that there is 1 sick person who has a personal vendetta against him and must knock back a few drinks late at night and post the very repetitive comments that are on this site. Anybody who is smart and looking for a talented Plastic Surgeon will read straight through this crap and go off their own opinion after a face to fa e consult.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I am currently 7 weeks post Breast Augmentation, abdominoplasty and blephroplasty and I couldn’t be happier. I am healing nicely and my recovery as been very smooth. Dr Doyle was very professional and as first time surgery patient I felt very confident I knew I chose the right surgeon. Thanks again Dr Doyle and his lovely team.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I had a removal and replace of breast implants after a previous surgeon had operated on me over 6 times and told me he couldn't give me the result that I wanted- he had botched my breasts several times. I had new implants and a lift with Dr Doyle and am SO hoppy with my results. I cannot fault his team, or the patient after care that I have received. Highly recommend to anyone who is wanting cosmetic/plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had breast augmentation Just over two months ago. I cannot fault my experience with Dr Doyle and his amazing team of nurses. I have also had injectables at the clinic. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Doyle for breast augmentation correction surgery. I have previously had 4 breast correction surgeries to address repeated capsular contraction issues in one breast. He fixed it & I couldn’t be happier. Dr Doyle is a respectful, understanding & talented surgeon and his entire practice are reassuring & caring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I cannot fault anything about Dr Doyle and his team. Having a Breast Augmentation was a big decision for me and I knew from my initial consultation that I was in good hands due to his knowledge and understanding of the results I was wanting to achieve. Post op care was great and I'm very happy with my results. Overall a positive experience and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I have nothing but amazing things to say about this surgeon and his staff, I had injectables with his nurse and have attended a consultation with Dr Doyle, his knowledge and beside manner was very respectful and understanding of my concerns which has reassured me on surgeon preference.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Early this year I had a Rhinoplasty and upper eyelids with Doctor Doyle and had nothing but a smooth experience from start to finish and found him very understanding and caring. My post op care was amazing and any questions or concerns were answered by the nurse and himself. I can’t be happier about my choice in surgeon and love my results.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Mark Doyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

An experienced and committed plastic surgeon, Dr. Doyle has been obtaining elegant, life-altering results for his patients for over 23 years. His outstanding work and friendly manner have earned him much respect from the Gold Coast community, where he has a busy plastic surgery practice. Dr. Doyle did his medical degree at Monash University (MBBS) and then commenced his general surgical training. During this time he spent 12 months continuing his surgical training in Newcastle upon Tyne in the United Kingdom before returning to Melbourne to complete his surgical training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1989. Dr Doyle specialises in all areas of cosmetic surgery including breast surgery, facial rejuvenation surgery, nose surgery, liposuction, abdominal surgery, surgery for massive weight loss, prominent ear surgery, scar revision, and skin cancer surgery - Dr Doyle is also trained to administer all types of injectable wrinkle treatments and fillers and has a strong interest in anti-aging medicine. Dr Doyle attends regular meetings both in Australia and Internationally to keep up with the latest advances in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and anti-aging medicine. Dr Doyle is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in the division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS). He is also a member of numerous professional organisations, both in Australasia and Internationally. These include The Australian Medical Association, The Queensland Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. A talented lecturer and writer, Dr. Doyle has lectured and presented papers at numerous meetings. Outside medicine he is an accomplished musician, has a diploma in psychoaccoustics and sound engineering, has a strong interest in IT, photography and has a commercial jet pilots licence. He has a 17 year old son and twin 16 year old daughters and enjoys sailing, surfing, anything to do with the beach, drones and photography!

• English