Ratings for Dr. Misbah H. Khan

Please don't be swayed by the negative comments for Dr. Khan's former employee. She stole from Dr. Khan then set out to ruin her reputation. She even posted the only negative review on Real Self.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

A hag desperate money hungry gold digger!!! Call anywhere she worked before and you shall hear about her!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

OMG... According to these postings Misbah ought to be canonized! She's just sooo perfect! God move over Misbah's here. Truth be it known I worked for Dr. Khan and she had us posting false reviews on numerous occasions. In fact, that was the sort of thing that was expected from employees who wanted to show their loyalty. Facts are that she was consistently botches surgeries and did injectables that got more complaints than we could handle. She's arrogant, rude, unethical, and tells people one price and charges another at the end of the procedure. As a consumer myself, I look for good surgeons who are US graduates (not Rawalpindi Medical College) with proper qualifications. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Pushy, assuming, and perverted. Made me feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I FIRST SAW DOCTOR KHAN 2 YEARS AGO ON FOX 5 NEWS AFTER WATCHING HER ON THE NEWS I DECIDED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER. WHEN I FIRST CALLED TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT DR. KHAN WAS VERY COURTIOUS AND WARM IN PERSONALITY. I THEN WENT TO MY APOINTMENT AND THATS WHEN DOCTOR KHAN WORKED HER MAGIC. I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER WITH MYSELF AND NEVER LOOKED YOUNGER. I WOULD RECCOMEND DOCTOR MISBAH KHAN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE. I AM DEDICATED TO DOCTOR KHAN AND A LIFE TIME PAITENT NOW. ++++

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I see Dr. Khan for regular skin check ups. Though the "treatment fee" I paid above was for a laser procedure to diminish red dots that I have called cherry angiomas. The procedure doesn't take long but I have a lot of these spots. Dr. Khan made sure to take her time and get everyone. Now my skin looks fabulous. She is the best skin doctor I have ever had. I have very sensitive skin that must be treated with the up most care. She is very attentive and comforting. She always checks up with me to make sure everything is going well and to see if I have any questions. She has even gone as far as to call me on a Saturday evening to tell me test results. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Khan is very sweet, patient, extremely knowledgable and passionate about her practice. I've never been to a Dr. in NYC with such wonderful bedside manner. She deals with each patient on a personal level and even calls/emails herself with results and follow ups. Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor who I trust and would recommend to anyone of friends or family members.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

My experience with Dr. Khan was amazing!!! She is very knowledgeable in what she does. I had two liposuction procedures with her and a cellulite treatment. I had great results and my recovery was instant. I was able to start working out by the second day of recovering. In addition, I had fillers and dysport done with her and was extremely satisfied. I looked 10 years young and was surprised that there was minimal bruising to the areas that were done.The staff there were so helpful and catered to my needs. I would recommend Dr. Khan to anyone who is looking to have any procedures done. Great staff, very knowledgeable and experienced. Loved my experience!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I saw Dr Khan for filler under my eyes to fill in my dark circles. She used Juvederm filler. She was very gentle. I barely felt the injections! We had a little left over in the syringe so she plumped up my top lip. I love the results. It looks so natural. No one knows what I did but everyone keeps complimenting how great I look! Dr Khan is the best! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I went to several different dermatologists in NYC and when I found Dr. Khan I could finally stop searching. She did a great job on my mohs surgeries and the scars are much smaller than one done by a different Park Avenue plastic surgeon. She is a great advisor and not pushy. I've also had a few cosmetic procedures with her and been very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Dr. Misbah H. Khan's Credentials

• RAWALPINDI MEDICAL COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, RAWALPINDI, PAKISTAN (Grad. 1998)