Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Holly

Dr Holly was referred by an Indy area ER doc. I was very pleased with my initial visit. Staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't have to wait. Dr Holly was personable, attentive, and made me feel comfortable. I came to his office, due to several unsatisfactory visits to a nearby Doctor's office. Like night and day.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I couldn't be more frustrated with our experience with Doctor Holly. He and his office were not helpful, informative or on time with anything that we experienced. Today is a Monday and we needed to get an Ultra Sound scheduled and they dropped the ball by not getting a fax to the Ultra Sound office and subsequently they couldn't schedule us until next week. When you may be having complications with a pregnancy, that is not acceptable. We contacted another Fort Wayne Doctor who had great reviews and he was able to get us schedule on Wednesday, in two days. I would not suggest Doctor Holly to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Patrick M. Holly's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal