Ratings for Dr. Romy Chopra

Latest Rating Super friendly staff. Great Dentist, always friendly and gentle. My whole family has been going to see him for over 8 years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr chopra is by far the most unprofessional unpunctual dr out there. Treats his staff terribly, consistently shows up late... has to give people discounts so the patients continue to go there. Also is a gross outdated office, go to a dentist that cares about his patients And treats them with respect.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Been using him my whole life he's great and cares a lot

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Have been bringing my children to Dr Chopra since their very first Dentist visit. They are now teenagers and to this day have never complained about going to the dentist! Dr. Chopra takes an interest in them, their activities and actively listens to them. I imagine my girls will bring their children to him one day! A great Dentist -highly recommend!!!!

Submitted March 3, 2015

I wish there were more dentists like him. He provides professional and confident work - very friendly, trust I'm taken care of in his hands. Highly recommend him, staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Both my wife and I have been going to Dr. Romy Chopra in Barrie, for more than 8 years, and we both think he is GREAT, we talk sports and vacations etc etc, and in fact when my wife needed expensive work done, and insurance only covered a fraction, Dr. Chopra, arranged for minimal payments for the balance !!!, what better could you ask for from a Doctor ???. I have NEVER seen any bad feelings or swearing or lack of patience at any time, and believe me, I had extensive sessions which would cause such reactions if there were any signs at all !!!, I also love that they call with cancellations and work with your schedule, not like my Medical doctor on Blake St, where you book 6 months in advance, and have ended up being cancelled, with no notice ???. I have recommended Dr. Chopra to many other people, including Family members in Barrie, and all are very happy with his depth of service, and happy go lucky attitude !!!.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

GREAT dentist and love the hygienists! They always seem to be having fun together and it's so much nicer being in a happy place if you have to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Terrible dentist!!Mean to his staff, Never ontime, thats even if he shows up!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I have been going for more then a year and have not had one problem with Dr. Chopra. Is dental hygienists are great and he is a terrific dentist.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Very surprised by the nasty comment. I hate dentists but I left Dr Chopra's office laughing. If this makes any sense, best root canal ever! -didn't feel a thing! And not being on time? I'd love to meet the doctor that never makes you wait a couple minutes lol all complainers do is complain so I wouldn't bother listening.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011