Ratings for Dr. Romy Chopra

Have been seeing Dr.C for over 12 years for root canals, extractions and fiilings without any issues. He's always been honest and never'pushy' with treatment

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Romy Chopra is the best dentist I’ve ever had and will not change to any other!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Romy is great with my kids and really looks out for my family when it comes to what really needs to be done when it comes to dental work. Clean office and the staff rock!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Great dentist.. Happy atmosphere. I totally recommend Dr. Chopra

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

The office is a little older, but I like and trust my dentist Dr. Chopra.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr.Chopra was recommended by a friend. He is a very polite and patient dentist, with a lot of understanding and an easy going attitude. Answered all my questions and made the experience as painless as can be.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I've had a fear of getting dental work done all my life until I visited Dr. Chopra. He takes the time to talk to me to make me feel at ease and does excellent work. I can't even tell my front teeth have been filled. Best dentist ever !!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Awful experience staff is unfriendly and dr chopra is an unprofessional narcissist

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Latest Rating Super friendly staff. Great Dentist, always friendly and gentle. My whole family has been going to see him for over 8 years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr chopra is by far the most unprofessional unpunctual dr out there. Treats his staff terribly, consistently shows up late... has to give people discounts so the patients continue to go there. Also is a gross outdated office, go to a dentist that cares about his patients And treats them with respect.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017