Ratings for Dr. Romy Chopra

Great dentist.. Happy atmosphere. I totally recommend Dr. Chopra

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

The office is a little older, but I like and trust my dentist Dr. Chopra.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr.Chopra was recommended by a friend. He is a very polite and patient dentist, with a lot of understanding and an easy going attitude. Answered all my questions and made the experience as painless as can be.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I've had a fear of getting dental work done all my life until I visited Dr. Chopra. He takes the time to talk to me to make me feel at ease and does excellent work. I can't even tell my front teeth have been filled. Best dentist ever !!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Awful experience staff is unfriendly and dr chopra is an unprofessional narcissist

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Latest Rating Super friendly staff. Great Dentist, always friendly and gentle. My whole family has been going to see him for over 8 years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr chopra is by far the most unprofessional unpunctual dr out there. Treats his staff terribly, consistently shows up late... has to give people discounts so the patients continue to go there. Also is a gross outdated office, go to a dentist that cares about his patients And treats them with respect.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Been using him my whole life he's great and cares a lot

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Have been bringing my children to Dr Chopra since their very first Dentist visit. They are now teenagers and to this day have never complained about going to the dentist! Dr. Chopra takes an interest in them, their activities and actively listens to them. I imagine my girls will bring their children to him one day! A great Dentist -highly recommend!!!!

Submitted March 3, 2015

I wish there were more dentists like him. He provides professional and confident work - very friendly, trust I'm taken care of in his hands. Highly recommend him, staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014