Ratings for Dr. Ahailya Bisessar

I am so sad to see Dr. Bisessar leave. She is a wonderful doctor that took the time to acknowledge and care for me during difficult times. She is going to be missed beyond words. I see there are a lot of comments about her receptionist and I couldn't agree more, she is terrible and should not be in a job that requires dealing with the people; she acts like requesting an appointment is a major frustration (isn't this her job???). I hope the new doctor will be as good as Dr. Bisessar was.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Best Dr I could have ever asked for. I never had to wait and she genuinely cared for me and my family. We wish her the best in her next adventure.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Terrific doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. Unfortunate for her Oshawa patients that she is leaving her practice there, but wishing her al the best in whatever comes next.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Bisessar Love her best doctor I've ever had very kind and caring truly going to miss her I wish her all the best. Receptionist is useless always rude

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

The doctor was a pleasure to deal with. She was knowledgeable and caring and was generally concerned. Unfortunately her receptionist was horrible. She truly does like her job nor dealing with people. Very difficult to make an appointment as no one ever answers the phone and her professionalism is non existent.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

DR Ahailya Bisessar ....very knowledgeable....has a great sense of humour.....I wish her the very best.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. My family and I absolutely adore her. She truly makes you feel like you're her only patient. So sad to hear of her resignation but I wish her the best.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Loved her! Great Doctor. Just upset that she is leaving.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

She is an amazing doctor, she is always kind and patient. She treats you like you're her only patient. Receptionist is usually miserable, but as a doctor she is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Ahailya Bisessar is a wonderful Dr and very helpful, caring and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017