Ratings for Dr. Sara Raziee

Truly a great and genuine dentist. my whole family and I are her patients. She is very caring, kind and detail oriented dentist. I have been her patient for 4 years now and we are all extremely happy with her. Highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr.Raziee is the best Dentist in Vancouver. Pain Free, Pain Free, and Pain Free. No Surprises and no misunderstanding. Dr. Raziee understand your needs and she provide options and then you can decide for yourself what is the best course of action. Great dental work. If you are looking for a dentist she is the one!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

She is a great dentist and . The injection was painless. Highly recomended. She cares about you and you feel you are talking to your very close friend. This was one of my best experience in dental clinics. The staff are very nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Me and my family have been seeing Dr Raziee for almost 3 years now. she is very professional, caring and helpful. My kids love their dentist' appointments now. she is very good at educating them about cavities. She has a very gentle touch. Overall an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Fantastic!!!!! The first time EVER I have had a painless injection!!! Professional, caring with a great personality and not hard to look at!!! Highly recommend her! She now works at Lougheed Laser Dental Clinic in Port Moody B.C.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

The best dental treatment I've ever received was in Dr. Sara Raziee's office. I had cleaning and tooth filling there. She's not only very knowledgeable and skillful, but also is exceptionally caring and compassionate towards her patients. I highly recommend her as a reliable dentist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have had the chance to see Dr. Raziee in multiple occasions. She is smart, passionate, and with meticulous attention to details. She is calm in nature, and this takes away the natural anxiety of interacting with a health care professional, and particularly with a dentist. I never hesitate to ask her questions, and I know she has the patience to answer efficiently and in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Worst doctor ever !!!!!!!! I had this worst dentist ever in my life... now i really dont wanna see dentist after seeing this horrible doctor!

Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Raziee is the best dentist I have ever had. She is a very professional and caring dentist. She fixed my front teeth and I can't stop smiling since then. I really like my smile. Dr. Raziee is very competent dentist. Thank you so much Dr. Raziee.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

she didn't see me sincerely! Once she's filling my wisdom teeth there was no enough light and she was laughing like she's practicing on me!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013