Dr. Brian Gluvic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Gluvic

Dr. Brian Gluvic is a expertise in Naturopathy. I had many things that held be back in being healthy. Dr. Gluvic explained that diet was a big factor in my ailments. It took me 3 months to get back to feeling myself without any medications. He educated me on how my body reacts to certain foods. Dr. Gluvic is a very caring and supportive Dr to strides to do the best he can do for you. The atmosphere is always welcoming and you feel important. Thank-you for making a difference in the health industry.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Gluvic for years. He has not only helped me but, helped my children as well. My kids for yrs had been taking drops for chronic earaches, nasal issues and skin rashes. My children had trouble sleeping and just in general were constantly restless. After seeing doctor after doctor and then specialist after specialist I decided to seek alternate advice. It is unfortunate the amount of money and time i have spent to get the solution and fix that i was able to get by a few visits to Dr. Gluvic. It turned out that with a simple allergy test, proper guidance and a vitamin regiment that all of our issues eventually dissipated. I was loosing my mind with frustration and hopelessness and am so thankful for Dr. Gluvic. I recommend and suggest to anyone i know that a naturopath Is definately the way to go! Thank you Dr. Gluvic! you are the best!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I had injuries post car accident for 4 months. Dr. Gluvics treatments plus acupunture was the best help of all treatments I had recieved prior. His recomendations and findings made all the difference in my recovery. I highly recommend him. Very friendly place and teamm also.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Brian Gluvic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English