Dr. Brian Gluvic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Gluvic

Dr Gluvic helped me regain my energy levels back to optimal levels within a few months. He’s very knowledgeable and explained my imbalances in a simple and easy to understand way. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Gluvic for at least 10 years now. He's helped me with all sorts of issues: kidney underperformance, weight loss, diabetes, stress management. He's always been extremely knowledgable and encouraging and I've always felt that he truly cares about my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Great doctor! Takes his time with patience and looks for simple solutions. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Gluvic to everyone. Gets straight to the point and is not driven by making money. Have referred a few individuals to him and they all are very happy with the services they have received as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Doesn't seem interested in getting to the root of the problem. Just pushes IV therapy. I Couldn't figure out his fee. Fees Varied the times I saw him but I spent the same amount of time each time. After a dozen visits every few weeks, shouldn't he know my name and not have to look at the file?

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Very good doctor, responsible and knowledgeable. very good and polite

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have seen Dr. Gluvic for a variety of ailments for myself and my children. I had chronic UTI's that required antibiotics that would make me feel sick after a week of being on them. Dr. Gluvic helped me identify a supplement that I now take and I have been UTI free for years! My children have eczema and with some dietary changes and support, they are now free of eczema. The dietary changes were made for our household and we all benefitted with less seasonal allergies! I highly recommend Dr. Gluvic, for being a kind, patient and wonderful doctor that will work to address the issues of health and not just a symptom.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I went to Dr Gluvic to help with weight loss as I had reached a plateau and couldn't get past it. He helped me with my diet plan which made a big difference. While visiting Dr Gluvic we discussed several other issues that at first I wasn't comfortable talking about. His bed side manner is excellent and he creates an environment where you are comfortable discussing any issue. Since visiting Dr Gluvic I have continued to lose weight, increased my energy levels to where they were 20+ years ago and am now on track to be in the best shape of my life with the most positive outlook. I am now more willing to visit Dr Gluvic than any traditional doctor first. If you are looking for a great naturopath don't hesitate to call Dr Gluvic.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Gluvic helped me quite a bit in only a few sessions. Removing some things out of my diet and adding a few supplements into my diet has made a big difference. I am very grateful for Dr. Gluvic's help.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

From the first visit until now Dr. Gluvic has been professional, helpful. He was also very protective about the last Naturopath that I had seen for many years. He didn't want toes stepped on. I assured him, each Naturopath I have seen hae ALL been an important step along my journey's path. He is a very busy Dr. ,yet each time I am there (Sept.16) again yesterday I left there feeling encouraged about what I am doing on a daily basis and better about myself! WOW!!! Kudo's to him for being that type of person.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Brian Gluvic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English